• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

Both sold for $38,000 in August of 2009. ( I know which one I would pick in 1/2 of 1 second, and it wouldn't be the Adventure :gossip: ). But....this thread is not about me, it's about you! So......which one would you choose, and why????

Archie #1 in a nanosecond. Much rarer book, much cooler book, and if you are into the value side of the hobby, better upside.

The grade thingy in the corner is of no moment to me when comparing these two books

Just the opposite. Not being a girl, I'll take Sandman.

:baiting:

Following your logic, then are you saying:

Adventure in a lightyear, because it is more common, less cool, into the value side of the hobby; but unconcerned that it would be a loss position investment going forward, focused on the grade thingy, but more manly than the Archie?

(shrug):baiting:

Growing up, my sister bought the Archies, and I bought the Marvels and DCs. Ergo, Archies are girls` books, no matter how old and scarce they are. So I will just never be able to bring myself to pay money for an Archie, and therefore I must go for the Adventure. :sumo:

Both sold for $38,000 in August of 2009. ( I know which one I would pick in 1/2 of 1 second, and it wouldn't be the Adventure :gossip: ). But....this thread is not about me, it's about you! So......which one would you choose, and why????

Archie #1 in a nanosecond. Much rarer book, much cooler book, and if you are into the value side of the hobby, better upside.

The grade thingy in the corner is of no moment to me when comparing these two books

Following your logic, then are you saying:

Adventure in a lightyear, because it is more common, less cool, into the value side of the hobby; but unconcerned that it would be a loss position investment going forward, focused on the grade thingy, but more manly than the Archie?

(shrug):baiting:

Growing up, my sister bought the Archies, and I bought the Marvels and DCs. Ergo, Archies are girls` books, no matter how old and scarce they are. So I will just never be able to bring myself to pay money for an Archie, and therefore I must go for the Adventure. :sumo:

It is a growth opportunity for you to embrace :)

lol

Both sold for approx. $45,000 5 years ago.....which one would you choose, and why????

Is neither an option? Or crack?

If I was really forced to pick, I'd go with Suspense 3 just for the cover. Bigger wow factor.

Motion Picture Funnies Weekly #1

It's a key, the Pay Copy & scarce. The Suspense is just a cover.

Is there anything faster than a heartbeat? Because that's how fast I'd grab that MPFW.