• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

I'd take the 7.0 and the cash then flip the 7.0, buy George's 4.0 copy, crack it out and then buy about $400k worth of other books, mostly Timely's. :cloud9:
why can't you guys just play by the rules :baiting:

I'd take the 7.0 and the cash then flip the 7.0, buy George's 4.0 copy, crack it out and then buy about $400k worth of other books, mostly Timely's. :cloud9:
why can't you guys just play by the rules :baiting:

Naa - its a nice piece of math being pulled here ... I'l even go out on a limb and say Algebra :preach:

What did that Mound city Bats #1 apparent 8.0 mod. go for recently? Anybody ...
it sold or 10K and change + juice at auction...but it was reported to GPA at 27K (or so I heard) (shrug)

What did that Mound city Bats #1 apparent 8.0 mod. go for recently? Anybody ...
it sold or 10K and change + juice at auction...but it was reported to GPA at 27K (or so I heard) (shrug)

Dat's a lotta juice!

I hope its ok that I'm reviving this thread. And I know the results may be a little skewed since one is GA and one is SA..

But if you had these two books in your collection and you had to immediately sell one and keep the other, which would you sell and which would you keep? (And why?)

Option 1:

AllStar8-2.jpg

Option 2:

IncredibleHulk1CGC65-1.jpg

I hope its ok that I'm reviving this thread. And I know the results may be a little skewed since one is GA and one is SA..

But if you had these two books in your collection and you had to immediately sell one and keep the other, which would you sell and which would you keep? (And why?)

Option 1:

AllStar8-2.jpg

Option 2:

Adam,I would always keep the Hulk 1. It is always a high demand book. With that said, if you had to sell right way to purchase a book I would sell the Hulk as you will always get close to FMV. With the All Star, it will difficult to get full value when you need it. Keep both and tell the Mrs to stop spending money :baiting:

Option 1:

AllStar8-2.jpg

Option 2:

If you have a buyer for the All Star, sell it. The Hulk keeps going up in value.