• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

Yeah, but the difference is i can afford a Batman 1 @ 1.0 and I love the cover. So has anyone got a CGC 1.0 they wanna sell now? lol

there is a restored 3.0 coming up on heritage that is trimmed...I suspect that will sell for less than a 1.0 blue

rick

for a "True" batman fan, isn't Detective 27 more of a grail :baiting:

not if you like seeing Batman mow people down with a machinegun

(worship) I always like Sean.

I like machine guns too!

Rick.....arrrgggghhhh...whatdya have ta show me that for!!! CGC 3.0 restorded...don't like the idea of a restored copy, but.........I;m gonna go for it...Thanks Rick (PS my wifes gonna kill me!) (PSS and probably kill you for putting me onto it!) What does everyone think its gonna sell for?

Rick.....arrrgggghhhh...whatdya have ta show me that for!!! CGC 3.0 restorded...don't like the idea of a restored copy, but.........I;m gonna go for it...Thanks Rick (PS my wifes gonna kill me!) (PSS and probably kill you for putting me onto it!) What does everyone think its gonna sell for?

Well a 2.5 trimmed EP sold for $3600 in May of 2007 so that should give you a rough idea

Well a 2.5 trimmed EP sold for $3600 in May of 2007 so that should give you a rough idea

yep, I was thinking south of $5K is most I would pay ($4200 + BP)

Comic Link sold a slight prof CGC 2.5 for $4,600 last July......this ones gonna hit $7,000!!!

if someone pays more than $5K for a trimmed copy, then truly the end of the world is near :insane:

Comic Link sold a slight prof CGC 2.5 for $4,600 last July......this ones gonna hit $7,000!!!

The book is on an upturn right now to be sure. Hey, I am biased. I think it is the coolest book of all time. Tec 27 and Action 1 are certainly more important and awesome off the charts, but Batman 1 just has so much bang for the buck. It is the one book I have to have at all times or my collection is incomplete.

The book is on an upturn right now to be sure. Hey, I am biased. I think it is the coolest book of all time. Tec 27 and Action 1 are certainly more important and awesome off the charts, but Batman 1 just has so much bang for the buck. It is the one book I have to have at all times or my collection is incomplete.

ok, ok, calm down there...and send me that email!

ok, ok, calm down there...and send me that email!

couldn't be more calm.

so you've got a copy eh? met a guy on ebay who has three, two of which are covers detached from the spine. gonna have to phone him tomorrow.....

so you've got a copy eh? met a guy on ebay who has three, two of which are covers detached from the spine. gonna have to phone him tomorrow.....

ciorac has probably had 20 copies over the years...it is his "baby" ;)

Get in line :mad:

Ciorac will love to hear that young men are lining up for him!

Coming from a guy who collects (and enumerates amongst his favorites) comics featuring a semi-nude boy in bondage on the cover.....sounds like a case of the pot calling the kettle black. :shy: