• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TORONTO COMIC BOOK FAN SUPER SHOW - Sunday, November 19, 2006

78 posts in this topic

i bought mostly from the guy with the 3 dollar bins

Same here, and found some books I wanted for my collection. Not high quality condition, but good enough for my standards. I even got a nifty Punisher sketch from Dale Keown.

Allison has posted her convention photos here:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac...69A6F7026446198

17-JohnsBooth.jpg

Sorry, Jason - didn't make the announcement before I left but the floorplan was available for viewing on the www.torontocomicon.com website under the downloads section.

Ken Lashley - not sure what happened yet that prevented him from attending. Something must have come up. We hope he is okay.

Sorry, Jason - didn't make the announcement before I left but the floorplan was available for viewing on the www.torontocomicon.com website under the downloads section.

No worries. I definitely did enjoy this location more than the Hilton, though it seemed a little cramped in the centre aisle, between the dealers and the first row of the AA. A foot or two more room would've made that aisle easier to walk through.

i bought mostly from the guy with the 3 dollar bins

Same here, and found some books I wanted for my collection. Not high quality condition, but good enough for my standards. I even got a nifty Punisher sketch from Dale Keown.

That would be that punk azz Hagen... 27_laughing.gif

I heard his table was jammed all day.

17-JohnsBooth.jpg

Ken Lashley - not sure what happened yet that prevented him from attending. Something must have come up. We hope he is okay.

Who are those guys in the picture?

17-JohnsBooth.jpg

Who are those guys in the picture?

On the left that's Carlos Camara - Shockwave Comics, and on the right that's Karl Lyew - Kewl Collectibles.

insane.gif

Any good buys? How was attendance? Give us some info. poke2.gif

Here are some pics of comics I picked up at the show!! Sorry for the poor quality pics but my scanner is broken!!

Oh yeah, I just sent in a Amazing Spiderman #300 to CGC bought at the con.

Hpim1517.jpg

Hpim1521-2.jpg