• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Ultimate Spidey artist is...

17 posts in this topic

Think its Bendis still writing.

Immonen is a great artist who has an often mediocre style when doing monthly books. It works great for Nextwave though.

And anyone who can hate the art in Secret Identity officially has 0 taste.

Its too bad he's not able to crank out monthly art of the sort that was in Secret Identity.

You're right, his work is Secret Identity was superb. He used quite a different creative method than I've seen him use on his monthly titles.

Immonen is a great artist who has an often mediocre style when doing monthly books. It works great for Nextwave though.

Secret Identity??? I'm clueless, fill me in?

Secret Identity??? I'm clueless, fill me in?

http://www.instocktrades.com/product.aspx?id=8b&pid=828

I liked Adam Kubet's art in Ultimate Fantastic Four 1-6. I dropped it when Immonen's Doom arc started. I returned with issue #13

Some time after I dropped Ultimate X-Men when Immonen started. I just do not like his art.

I have been really enjoying Ultimate Spider-Man. Maybe this is a good time for me to switch to TPBs of this title. I am not a huge fan of Bagley but he is someone I remember from ASM many years ago.

Mark Brooks has done the past two USM annuals. Why not him for the new penciler?

I liked Adam Kubet's art in Ultimate Fantastic Four 1-6. I dropped it when Immonen's Doom arc started. I returned with issue #13

Some time after I dropped Ultimate X-Men when Immonen started. I just do not like his art.

I have been really enjoying Ultimate Spider-Man. Maybe this is a good time for me to switch to TPBs of this title. I am not a huge fan of Bagley but he is someone I remember from ASM many years ago.

Mark Brooks has done the past two USM annuals. Why not him for the new penciler?

screwy.gif

Immonen's Ultimate Doc Doom was fantastic, I thought.

Oh well ....

I've enjoyed Bagley. I think he is great for a book like USM. However, I don't his art would really work for anything else, except for maybe books like Gen-13. He's a great artist, but it should be a prerequisite for him that the books he draws for have teenage characters.