• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TomMurnane Banned

109 posts in this topic

Tom has accumulated 6 strikes over his history before being banned. hm. I wonder if that's the record so far...

now now, don't start egging on JC 893naughty-thumb.gif

How many does JC have?

Only 4.... but he'll bounce back

In the past I have called him Tom "M-oron" a few times because of some of the negative personal things he said about Doug and others (thought he went out of his way to slagg people at times), oh well.

You should be given a strike for that. Where's my rope?

Yeah but I'm a super guy. poke2.gif

In the past I have called him Tom "M-oron" a few times because of some of the negative personal things he said about Doug and others (thought he went out of his way to slagg people at times), oh well.

Humble too. poke2.gif

Humble too. poke2.gif

acclaim.gif

Tom has accumulated 6 strikes over his history before being banned. hm. I wonder if that's the record so far...

yeah i was wondering how many strikes you were gonna allow him! Not that he bothered me personally -it's just that it seemed like he was always getting another strike! BTW i think you guys have been more than fair here! Most internet forums wouldn't put up with half of what you guys deal with.

I was reading a lot of the threads on the pressing issue, and honestly I can't see anything wrong with it. It's not like you are adding tape or color touch. I see it as just restoring the comic to the condition it was in when it first rolled off the "press"