• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Water and Comics don't mix...

18 posts in this topic

'twas a sad night indeed for the ArAich collection enhancement project...I was watching Heritage tonight with the intent to bid large on an item I've been wanting for some time now...alas a cry comes up from the basement that there is a water leak... 893whatthe.gif

Needless to say ...i missed aquiring the book since the auction ended before I was done...but I did fix the leak and now the wife is happy again...

And the search continues for this beauty that sold for a mere $167.30 ... Christo_pull_hair.gif

16111009054o.jpg

Needless to say ...i missed aquiring the book since the auction ended before I was done...but I did fix the leak and now the wife is happy again...

So your wife has resorted to breaking pipes to stop you from new comic purchases now? poke2.gif

So your wife has resorted to breaking pipes to stop you from new comic purchases now? poke2.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

'twas a sad night indeed for the ArAich collection enhancement project...I was watching Heritage tonight with the intent to bid large on an item I've been wanting for some time now...alas a cry comes up from the basement that there is a water leak... 893whatthe.gif

And the search continues for this beauty that sold for a mere $167.30 ... Christo_pull_hair.gif

16111009054o.jpg

I can't believe how quickly your leak caused that book to acquire foxing... poke2.gif

You'll find a better copy 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Never thought of that .... 893scratchchin-thumb.gifsumo.gif

16111009054o.jpg

I own a CGC 6.0 copy of that book.

Speaking of Foxing, I've seen about 7 or 8 of that book up for sale on the 'Bay and that "foxing" was on every issue, even my CGC 6.0 has that.

This is one book that I'll overlook foxing for... crazy.gif