• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

USER ID DISCLOSURE...WHO ARE YOU?

644 posts in this topic

You're our kinda' gal DEE DEE! You know how to handle guys right off the bat. "used to be a lingerie model" than pull out the rug. I love it.

BTW… I had a little to do with the Ewert stuff… so, you're quite welcome

Hi Everyone!

My real name is Diana, DeeDee is a nickname I got from some co-workers a few years ago. I'm 22 years old, married. My husband James (33) is a regular lurker here and loves comics. He patiently listens to my hours-long rants on comic related issues. 893blahblah.gif

I'm currently not working but I was a lingerie model before i was married. I'm a huge geek and my OCD makes me freak out when anyone touches my comics. I love to draw classic characters with a sexy twist.

I'm currently concentrating on aquiring a complete ToS run and early Avengers run.

I'd also like to offer up a special "THANK YOU" to whoever started the Ewert thread - it really opened my eyes to a lot of the things people were willing to do to comics to make a buck - things that my naive mind considered unthinkable. flowerred.gif

Just wanted to give this thread a final bump for the benefit of any newbies and anyone else who wants to add anything in hindsight, and also to apologise to any forum members who felt a bit let down by any kerfuffles which went on during the course of it.

That was not my intention. flowerred.gif

Anyways its still a great point of reference, and thanks to all who posted Bios, whether short or long.

Very good stuff from all those who posted with sincerety.

I don't need to post an updated checklist...you know who you are.

Tom thumbsup2.gif

893whatthe.gifNo update to the list?

I hear you stiffed some sucker named Tom for a bunch of restored hi grade SA X men.

I tried but he caught on and was one of the few who left me negative feedback........... 27_laughing.gif

hail.gif

I AM VAUGHN AND I LIKE PAPER WITH PRETTY COLORS

Hey Paratrooper.

I don't know whether you like OA, but I know you like all things Paratroopey.

Check this out!

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=205922&GSub=32318

thumbsup2.gif

You're our kinda' gal DEE DEE! You know how to handle guys right off the bat. "used to be a lingerie model" than pull out the rug. I love it.

BTW… I had a little to do with the Ewert stuff… so, you're quite welcome

Hehe... well, maybe I'll post some (decent) pics when I get to know everyone a little better. I'm not a myspace girl so we have to take this one post at a time cool.gif

flowerred.gif for your role in the Ewert thread.

Hey Paratrooper.

Check this out!

thumbsup2.gif

You tease, I like that very much. How do I get a hold of that OA. Keep in mind that when I write this I am completely hammered.

Hey Paratrooper.

Check this out!

thumbsup2.gif

You tease, I like that very much. How do I get a hold of that OA. Keep in mind that when I write this I am completely hammered.

Its currently for sale in the OA Marketplace thread...Details are there. thumbsup2.gif

No reason for baiting or calling out. All it does is weaken validity and sour this thread.

KC, I think the validity of this thread was already greatly diluted by Alex`s unquestioning acceptance of Rocketeer`s obviously satirical bio

....PROVE IT!,... 893naughty-thumb.gif

My name is James and I'm DeeDee's husband. Although I am not as obsessed with comics as she is, I do truly enjoy reading and collecting them. I'm 33 going on 34 and I started reading comics when I was 5 years old.

My favorite titles are Tales of Suspense, The Avengers, and the Green Lantern. I am currently trying to get together a full run of Tales of Suspense from #39 on and a run of the Avengers #1-#100 as budget will allow.

We just came from the LCS and DeeDee is mopey because she didn't find anything at all. I on the other hand got a great deal on Green Lantern #76 6.5-ish for $20 because the LCS had a huge sale! Now I have to look for some comics that DeeDee wants or she won't be happy. Women! What can you do with them? confused-smiley-013.gif

My name is James and I'm DeeDee's husband. Although I am not as obsessed with comics as she is, I do truly enjoy reading and collecting them. I'm 33 going on 34 and I started reading comics when I was 5 years old.

My favorite titles are Tales of Suspense, The Avengers, and the Green Lantern. I am currently trying to get together a full run of Tales of Suspense from #39 on and a run of the Avengers #1-#100 as budget will allow.

We just came from the LCS and DeeDee is mopey because she didn't find anything at all. I on the other hand got a great deal on Green Lantern #76 6.5-ish for $20 because the LCS had a huge sale! Now I have to look for some comics that DeeDee wants or she won't be happy. Women! What can you do with them? confused-smiley-013.gif

Welcome James!!

TOS and Avengers are wonderful runs! Enjoy putting them together.

Bill

Welcome to the boards 893applaud-thumb.gif

Tell you what Mike.

I will not make another post on this thread...

yeahok.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gifIt wasn't Mike's goal to persuade Tom to stop posting in this thread. I was trying to get him to go with the flow, and accept what personal info, that board members were willing to disclose, and respect those that did not want to disclose. All members have a right to post in any thread, whether they disclose or not. I'm glad to see Tom back.

, but, if things get out of hand again, I am done with this thread.

Tell you what Mike.

I will not make another post on this thread...

yeahok.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gifIt wasn't Mike's goal to persuade Tom to stop posting in this thread. I was trying to get him to go with the flow, and accept what personal info, that board members were willing to disclose, and respect those that did not want to disclose. All members have a right to post in any thread, whether they disclose or not. I'm glad to see Tom back.

, but, if things get out of hand again, I am done with this thread.

thumbsup2.gif