• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

USER ID DISCLOSURE...WHO ARE YOU?

644 posts in this topic

Would I? makepoint.gif
Look at your PM yesterday when the Sabres got their arses kicked.
Why don't you STFU and quit ruining the thread.
Why don't you do the same? confused-smiley-013.gif

Would I? makepoint.gif

loser.JPG

Love you J flowerred.gif

Would I? makepoint.gif

loser.JPG

Love you J flowerred.gif

...Ditto,... cloud9.gif

Would I? makepoint.gif

loser.JPG

Love you J flowerred.gif

...Ditto,... cloud9.gif

How are the brown short shorts fitting you? Go on worker's compensation yet? confused-smiley-013.gif

I think it promotes trust & friendship & would eliminate al lot of the silly back-biting that goes on, and leave the field open for some fruitful discussions.

Gee such eloquence from our distinguished overblown resident windbag...

and definitely not the sharpest 'tool' in the box.

confused.gif

Alex,

You have addressed me as "boy," told me that I can't read, called me a bully and insinuated that I am somehow low brow with your reference to Walmart.

Now you are telling me to "let it go." Are you kidding me?

*spoon* you.

Whatever. You are not getting it.

If you really want someone to participate in this thread just PM them, but there is no reason to pressure this type of disclosure.

Can you not read? screwy.gif

Go back & re-read my posts. I have'nt pressurised anyone, just merely reacting to 'OldPie's' unsolicited views.

You are turning this into a fascist exercise and not respecting peoples' free choice.

Zieg Hiel yeahok.gif

Pick me up a pair of Jack Boots will ya', next time you're shopping at Wal-mart?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with not sharing a bio in this thread, however brief...you are being aggressive and there is no need.

Again...CAN YOU NOT READ confused-smiley-013.gif.

Go Back and read my Posts about participation, I suggest you start at the 1st one......

Btw, I appreciate your efforts in keeping this thread on track

Well Bully...Thanks flowerred.gif

but remember that you are just some random guy on a message board.

Really I thought I was Lex Luthor insane.gif

let it go boy...let it go makepoint.gif

Alex,

You have addressed me as "boy," told me that I can't read, called me a bully and insinuated that I am somehow low brow with your reference to Walmart.

Now you are telling me to "let it go." Are you kidding me?

*spoon* you.

insane.gif893blahblah.gifinsane.gif893blahblah.gif

sleeping.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Like I need to post a bio here for people to identify me. Just because I don't play your little game doesn't mean people don't know who I am. So zip it, tool.

sign-funnypost.gif27_laughing.gif

Funny...really. Tool? bet your missus wishes you had one, that she could see anyway..

You really are a legend around here Big Man...in your own mind screwy.gif

You've made me regret that I participated in this thread. These schoolyard insults have attracted the Gremlin Gang, so now the thread is totally derailed.

For the record, though -- the VIPs may think that everyone knows who they are, but newer members (have I really been here over a year?) and people who don't read every thread probably don't. I've appreciated the bios and links from both big shots and lowly collectors like myself.

Jack

Like I need to post a bio here for people to identify me. Just because I don't play your little game doesn't mean people don't know who I am. So zip it, tool.

Funny...really. Tool? bet your missus wishes you had one, that she could see anyway..

You've made me regret that I participated in this thread. These schoolyard insults have attracted the Gremlin Gang, so now the thread is totally derailed.

For the record, though -- the VIPs may think that everyone knows who they are, but newer members (have I really been here over a year?) and people who don't read every thread probably don't. I've appreciated the bios and links from both big shots and lowly collectors like myself.

Jack

Sorry you feel like that Jack.

Point is, life is'nt all puppies & bunnies.

A thread of this nature was always going to be a target from those who felt dis-inclined to post. Not all but some...the ones with the big egos who came in hurling the insults.

That sort of thing does'nt bother me, cos' I can handle it, and give it back in spades.

I'm sorry you feel as if you have wasted your time or whatever, however the positive thing is that the thread in general is a point of reference at the very least, so you can use it whenever you like to read about a certain member who has contributed.

To me that positivity outweighs all the dross the nitwits can throw at it.

Cheers

Tom thumbsup2.gif

Jack

A thread of this nature was always going to be a target from those who felt dis-inclined to post. Not all but some...the ones with the big egos who came in hurling the insults.

That sort of thing does'nt bother me, cos' I can handle it, and give it back in spades.

I'm sorry you feel as if you have wasted your time or whatever, however the positive thing is that the thread in general is a point of reference at the very least, so you can use it whenever you like to read about a certain member who has contributed.

Cheers

Tom thumbsup2.gif

Hi Tom:

I just got done reading the last 4 pages of this thread. tongue.gif Not one person gave their name, which is basically, what this thread was supposed to be about. I went back and read your first post in this thread, and compared it to the last 50 pages. It was that first post, that encouraged me to participate. I must say, that I am not pleased with all of the bashing that has been going on. If this thread doesn't take a turn for the better soon, it will be all for nothing, because this thread will just die. Some friendly advice, don't be so defensive. My goal is, to get along with as many people on these boards that I can. If someone makes a comment that they do not want to share their personal info, so be it. Just let it go. If someone does contribute, then add them to the list. I'm sure there is no need for all of the bashing.

If things don't make a change for the better, I will ask to be taken of the list.

Mike

Jack

Cheers

Tom thumbsup2.gif

Hi Tom:

I just got done reading the last 4 pages of this thread. tongue.gif Not one person gave their name, which is basically, what this thread was supposed to be about. I went back and read your first post in this thread, and compared it to the last 50 pages. It was that first post, that encouraged me to participate. I must say, that I am not pleased with all of the bashing that has been going on. If this thread doesn't take a turn for the better soon, it will be all for nothing, because this thread will just die. Some friendly advice, don't be so defensive. My goal is, to get along with as many people on these boards that I can. If someone makes a comment that they do not want to share their personal info, so be it. Just let it go. If someone does contribute, then add them to the list. I'm sure there is no need for all of the bashing.

If things don't make a change for the better, I will ask to be taken of the list.

Mike

Tell you what Mike.

I will not make another post on this thread, so hopefully that will appease the 893censored-thumb.gif gang.

See where it goes from here, hopefully up.

Cheers

I'm outta here hi.gif

Hi Tom:

Mike

Well said, Mike. thumbsup2.gif