• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Book Guilty Pleasures

53 posts in this topic

The Supergirl 1972-1974 10-issue run. Never cared much for the stories, but one day I got the urge to complete the run in CGC 9.4 and above (I'm half way there). Don't ask me why. confused-smiley-013.gif

GGAish?

AGA? Average Girl Art?

I really liked those early Micronauts. (I should re-read them as I haven't read them since they initially came out and I was 13. 27_laughing.gif )

Hmm, what Guilty Pleasures in comics...

SA JLA's are pretty hard to read but it's my main collection.

I'll have to think about this. Would it be Super-Team Family? World's Finest?

I mentioned the Speedball issue but I did forget about Sleepwalker. I had actually thought that to be a neat concept.

With the G.I Joe #21 CGC 9.8 going for $3000 on comiclink I wonder if anyone finds a CGC 9.8 Sleepwalker #1 is the same thing would happen (please understand I am kidding here).

I really liked those early Micronauts.

I remember liking Micronauts quite a bit too when I was younger. I had a bunch of the Micronauts toys also like Pharoid, Acroyear, and Baron Karza. In a fit of nostalgia I bought a whole case of the Palisades repro toys about a year and a half ago. screwy.gif

I don't know what I'm going to do with a box of Micronauts reproduction toys. They are just sitting in my closet now.