• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for Stan Lee SS on early Marvel SA keys

9 posts in this topic

Hi all --

In addition to 6.0 copies of the major Marvel SA keys, I'm also trying to track down some lower-grade copies with Stan Lee's signature on them. If you have or know of any SS books that meet the criteria (see list), please let me know. Anything from 2.5 on up would be OK to consider, and I pay pretty well.

Thanks a lot,

Dan Drummond

LIST --

FF #1-5

ASM #1

AF #15

Avengers #1, 9, 57

Hulk #1

JIM #83

Daredevil #1

TOS #39

TTA #27 or #35

X-Men #1, 4

Is that Stan Lee session going to be in Toronto? Or are we supposed to just bring books into the store for you all to hold on to until the event?

Unrelated Aside-- fun show this weekend! Couldn't get my card to work in the ATMs at the hotel for some reason, but fortunately a buddy bailed me out until we could get to CIBC.

Well, this is something we plan to reveal in a "press release" soon, but Stan Lee has agreed to do another private signing for Paradise at his office in Los Angeles the Monday after the Wizard World Los Angeles convention in March.

Books will be collected in advance and labelled at Paradise Comics and taken to Los Angeles in March. There may be additional sites for you to send the books, and you can certainly drop them off at Paradise Comics in Toronto or with me when I'm at the CGC booth working on Signature Series requests at the following shows: MegaCon, New York Comic Con, WonderCon, Wizard World Los Angeles

I can certainly understand that some fans would prefer to wait until after Stan Lee's signings at the New York Comic Con before sending any books to Paradise. We will be happy to accept whatever can't be signed at the New York show, but I will try to assist people at that show who want to line up in getting their books witnessed for Signature Series. The number of books allowed per person will be limited.

There is no chance that Stan will be in Toronto for a signing anytime soon. He's just too busy.

Hey, thanks man! That's cool you're doing that. And since there'll be a real "press release," I'll avoid posting that in my LJ for a bit. =)

Yeah, I won't be able to go to any of those 'cons, so I'll just drop books by the store.

Thanks again

I recently picked this up from THE BEYONDER. Never thought I'd own this book, especially signed by "The Man" himself!

ASM1a.jpg

Used to be mine. I had that copy for almost 15 years.

Sweet! It's cool when you can trace the history of a specific copy. thumbsup2.gif