• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hillbilly Wharehouse find

74 posts in this topic

I will refrain from anything negative till we see what he has angel.gif

All Liefeld Image books?

wink.gif

I will refrain from anything negative till we see what he has

poke2.gif

The wonderful part is all the comics he has come into, the sad part is Mile High Chuck already picked through them... insane.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

yay.gifChris

you from NC?

thumbsup2.gif Sure am Brother! I live in Swansboro. 2 minutes from Emerald Isle and 20 minutes from Jacksonville. How far away is Lenoir?

yay.gif Chris

you two, get a room.

poke2.gifgrin.gif

The wonderful part is all the comics he has come into, the sad part is Mile High Chuck already picked through them... insane.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

yay.gifChris

you from NC?

thumbsup2.gif Sure am Brother! I live in Swansboro. 2 minutes from Emerald Isle and 20 minutes from Jacksonville. How far away is Lenoir?

yay.gif Chris

you two, get a room.

poke2.gifgrin.gif

foreheadslap.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

yay.gifChris