• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shill Amnesty - The Non-Public Option

51 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Due to popular demand (ok, not really), and because it probably is a good idea (ok that's really it). PM me the names of your shill accounts to close, and I will simply close them without repercussions.

The deadline is now extended to Thursday, 5pm eastern.

Due to popular demand (ok, not really), and because it probably is a good idea (ok that's really it). PM me the names of your shill accounts to close, and I will simply close them without repercussions.

How many forumites have anonymously sent in joe_collector as their shill id? 27_laughing.gif

How many forumites have anonymously sent in joe_collector as their shill id? 27_laughing.gif

He is not my shill...., I am his shill.

Happy Shillsgiving, and Merry Shillsmas!!!

been away, just saw this 12/01/06 thread in the strike forum

"Shill closings - Round 1" and I'm not getting it confused-smiley-013.gif

Does that mean that ArAich, Flaming Telepath, adn Red hook were shills? or are the names to the right the shills of each? I can't tell... what was the impetus for the crackdown?

been away, just saw this 12/01/06 thread in the strike forum

"Shill closings - Round 1" and I'm not getting it confused-smiley-013.gif

Does that mean that ArAich, Flaming Telepath, adn Red hook were shills? or are the names to the right the shills of each? I can't tell... what was the impetus for the crackdown?

The guys on the right are the supposed shills, even though many have more postings than the "real" folks. Go figure.