• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Detective Comics #31

31 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I just got back my Tec 31 from CGC and it received a Slight (P) restoration. It's such a beauty! I finally have my favorite GA book in my possession. Let's see if you guys can guess the grade accurately. I will be posting the grade this week on Sunday.

Tec31VF.jpg

Tec31VFback.jpg

Hey guys,

I just got back my Tec 31 from CGC and it received a Slight (P) restoration. It's such a beauty! I finally have my favorite GA book in my possession. Let's see if you guys can guess the grade accurately. I will be posting the grade this week on Sunday.

Tec31VF.jpg

Tec31VFback.jpg

That just looks plan incredible and slight resto is great as well. Congrats on one of the top cover Books of all time!

Hey guys,

Tec31VF.jpg

Tec31VFback.jpg

That just looks plan incredible and slight resto is great as well. Congrats on one of the top cover Books of all time!

Thanks alot on the greeting! I had to cough up some mad $$$ on this book. Just trying to complete the pre-Robin Tecs. Hope I can complete it soon smile.gif

hello all...

brian, can I guess (well, not really fair since I already know the answer)...

but it sure does look NICE!!!!!!!!!

rick

Haha, phew. When I saw you commented on this thread, I thought you might actually reveal the grade. Thanks again for the referral Rick, I'm definitely happy with the purchase thumbsup2.gif

To quote an ebay auction I once saw:

"I grade this book...FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!" 893applaud-thumb.gif

Front looks 8.0/8.5, back looks more like a Fine. I'll go along with 7.0 as well. Stunning!

kinda sums up my thoughts, as well.............A Beautiful book for displaying............. thumbsup2.gif

considering the fact that it's already restored, i'm a bit surprised that the BC wasn't cleaned and pressed more (if at all). looks to be improveable......... blush.gif