• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another EC collecting thread!

150 posts in this topic

Frazetta story cloud9.gif

1522838-CrimeSuspenstories17.jpg

And what a fabulous Frazetta it is!

Luvin' it...

100_1401.jpg

STEVE

That's a beauty -- my second favorite cover of WSF after... well I think you can guess which one.

Luvin' it...

100_1401.jpg

STEVE

Wow, wow, wow. I didn't know those covers were MADE that white. hail.gif

That book looks amazing with those colors and whites. It's unbelievable to me how much those issues lose their appeal with that common ugly yellow cover oxidation.

I have a Weird Science-Fantasy run (except the 29) from the same source - the 25 is the best, of course smile.gif

The books are flat and for the most apart are clean (one is yellowed, as october notes). While minor defects like the price cross-out (spillred, I don't know why it was changed) or a small corner crease (as on the 25, bottom right hand corner) bring the technical grade down, they still present well.

Too bad the seller didn't have an Incredible Science Fiction grouping too as I don't own any and haven't been able to find similar copies.

STEVE

Awesome cover. 893applaud-thumb.gif I sold a slabbed 9.6 of this last year to "Jhalpe," who subsequently put it on the block at Heritage. I still miss it every now and then!

Northford, eh? Didja get it through Metro?

What about your other Gaines copies? popcorn.gif

yay.gif

shocksuspenstories12qa4.jpg

headbang.gifdevil.gifheadbang.gifdevil.gifheadbang.gifdevil.gif

Always loved that Shock cover. reminds me of me when trying not to up my bid on something, or when I have sworn off buying golden age for a month and something I have to have comes along.....