• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Herald2galactus Update

159 posts in this topic

Is it not possible to sue him in court and then garnish his wages, or perhaps have a sheriff's sale on his property? I'm sure he's got lots of nice books.

You know i was thinking about that as a matter of principle but the fact that it's such a small amount would be irrespective of the costs. However seeing as he has strung so many people along (I know he has a $100 book from Beyonder he didn't pay for) would it be possible to make a joint claim between us all? Perhaps one of the lawyers could answer that.

I say just do what the other user said.

Go for a road trip. Simple, innocent, road trip.

devil.gif

You know, swear to god if i lived close i would do just that. Apparently though, MK lives close and he's 6"4 not to mention the blue skin devil.gif

I say just do what the other user said.

Go for a road trip. Simple, innocent, road trip.

devil.gif

You know, swear to god if i lived close i would do just that. Apparently though, MK lives close and he's 6"4 not to mention the blue skin devil.gif

Maybe if someone threw in a HG x-men. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I don't think collectively you guys have enough value to go any further than small claims court and they would have to be individual claims. In criminal court, you could pile up multiple counts with multiple people for each individual act where books were taken without payment.

Of course Civil lawsuits are great and all -- but -- when you take merchandise and never pay for it -- that's called Theft.

I'm sure herald2galactus is reading this, and if not, I am quite certain I know how to contact him. I'm sure he'd love a knock on his door from the detectives in his county.

Also Herald, I know every single comic shop owner in New Jersey in your area, and I am going to contact each and every one of them if, in the next 48 hours, if you have not contacted and/or made whole (with a firm timetable) every single person here on the boards. I have your name, other shop owners know who you are and that you post. They can read here in black and white what you have done. No more stories, trust me, you're going to get tracked down on this one.

I don't think collectively you guys have enough value to go any further than small claims court and they would have to be individual claims. In criminal court, you could pile up multiple counts with multiple people for each individual act where books were taken without payment.

Of course Civil lawsuits are great and all -- but -- when you take merchandise and never pay for it -- that's called Theft.

I'm sure herald2galactus is reading this, and if not, I am quite certain I know how to contact him. I'm sure he'd love a knock on his door from the detectives in his county.

Also Herald, I know every single comic shop owner in New Jersey in your area, and I am going to contact each and every one of them if, in the next 48 hours, if you have not contacted and/or made whole (with a firm timetable) every single person here on the boards. I have your name, other shop owners know who you are and that you post. They can read here in black and white what you have done. No more stories, trust me, you're going to get tracked down on this one.

thumbsup2.gif

hail.gif

hail.gifhail.gif

hail.gifhail.gif

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

If he does that, he becomes my o#1 best friend. 27_laughing.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

I'm board member X if anyone cares

Collin - I think we have your custom title thumbsup2.gif

. . . when you're due grin.gif

stooges.gif

Hello.....my name is X 27_laughing.gif

It's good to see people rallying the wagons.

Herald Doesn't owe me anything except vicariously through Anfield. But sounds like his rep is shot, and there are many with bad deals. Can I get in on the fact that I held "valuable" merchandise in hopes of payment stooges.gif

I just found this thread but it has already gotten to the eighth page. Herald stuck me for a book too. He said that he forgot to make the payment and that he would right away. He never did and I lost a sale on a book because of him. Screw him.

Scott

he probably spent the money on smoke! Then when he thought he could pay he made a bunch of promises but then he went out and bought more smoke! After that he was definitely gonna pay but then he realized he just finished smoking all his smoke. It can be a tough choice sometimes between having friends and having smoke!

he probably spent the money on smoke! Then when he thought he could pay he made a bunch of promises but then he went out and bought more smoke! After that he was definitely gonna pay but then he realized he just finished smoking all his smoke. It can be a tough choice sometimes between having friends and having smoke!

sign-funnypost.gif that pretty much sums it up 893applaud-thumb.gif