• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Herald2galactus Update

159 posts in this topic

Sorry to hear what happened Jacob. Dont worry though Ive had some stuff set aside for you and I will send it once I can fill the box flowerred.gif

Thanks Danny. Good to know I do have friends among these boards. 893applaud-thumb.gif

You do have friends, Jacob. You're a good guy. I hope Santa brings you a few things to help make up for H2G's scumbaggeldry.

I just found this thread but it has already gotten to the eighth page. Herald stuck me for a book too. He said that he forgot to make the payment and that he would right away. He never did and I lost a sale on a book because of him. Screw him.

Scott

Welcome to the club! You are amongst friends.

Sorry to hear what happened Jacob. Dont worry though Ive had some stuff set aside for you and I will send it once I can fill the box flowerred.gif

Thanks Danny. Good to know I do have friends among these boards. 893applaud-thumb.gif

You do have friends, Jacob. You're a good guy. I hope Santa brings you a few things to help make up for H2G's scumbaggeldry.

smile.gif Thanks Steve.

I think Santa has a couple of tricks up his sleeves.

Or so I can tell! haha.

Hopefully something can, and will be done with Herald. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I don't think collectively you guys have enough value to go any further than small claims court and they would have to be individual claims. In criminal court, you could pile up multiple counts with multiple people for each individual act where books were taken without payment.

Of course Civil lawsuits are great and all -- but -- when you take merchandise and never pay for it -- that's called Theft.

I'm sure herald2galactus is reading this, and if not, I am quite certain I know how to contact him. I'm sure he'd love a knock on his door from the detectives in his county.

Also Herald, I know every single comic shop owner in New Jersey in your area, and I am going to contact each and every one of them if, in the next 48 hours, if you have not contacted and/or made whole (with a firm timetable) every single person here on the boards. I have your name, other shop owners know who you are and that you post. They can read here in black and white what you have done. No more stories, trust me, you're going to get tracked down on this one.

I have to admit Brian . . . I like your style! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gifsumo.gif

I just found this thread but it has already gotten to the eighth page. Herald stuck me for a book too. He said that he forgot to make the payment and that he would right away. He never did and I lost a sale on a book because of him. Screw him.

Scott

Updated thumbsup2.gif

I just hope there is no one else because i have run out of space tonofbricks.gif

61464308_l2.jpg

I don't think collectively you guys have enough value to go any further than small claims court and they would have to be individual claims. In criminal court, you could pile up multiple counts with multiple people for each individual act where books were taken without payment.

Of course Civil lawsuits are great and all -- but -- when you take merchandise and never pay for it -- that's called Theft.

I'm sure herald2galactus is reading this, and if not, I am quite certain I know how to contact him. I'm sure he'd love a knock on his door from the detectives in his county.

Also Herald, I know every single comic shop owner in New Jersey in your area, and I am going to contact each and every one of them if, in the next 48 hours, if you have not contacted and/or made whole (with a firm timetable) every single person here on the boards. I have your name, other shop owners know who you are and that you post. They can read here in black and white what you have done. No more stories, trust me, you're going to get tracked down on this one.

Must make mental note...never make Foolkiller angry at me poke2.gif

to everyone directly involved on these negative experiences...

it would be good that the fella could step up and try to resolve all this mess asap.

of course it seems that the negative side is rather impressive, but it seems there's also quite a few positive buying/selling experiences with him too, so...

who ever you are just try to clear your name and move forward.

hope you all get any kind of compensation in the near future...

regards

news.gif Post of the year news.gif

thumbsup2.gif

news.gif Post of the year news.gif

thumbsup2.gif

When i grow up, i want to be just like Foolkiller cloud9.gif

Probably a long shot, and I guess I've always been the type to give the benefit of the doubt but I wonder if something has happened to him? (I say this because I was probably the last person to receive payment from him)

Something bad I mean, obviously by reading his Myspace page he seems a little "dark" shall we say, and I seriously wonder if he's alright.

He sure seems to have a lot of chicks that are interested in him on his Myspace account too.