• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Picture of Tec (27)-53 run

96 posts in this topic

tecgroupshotr.jpg

hello all...

posted this in the Tec Thread, but what the heck, this is my "baby" and I wanted to single it out and give it a little attention (hopefully deservedly so)....missing are my 27 (being restored now), unrestored 35 (at cgc from metro auction) and 38 (secured, not in the house yet)...also have a higher graded 34 coming, but the heritage copy is one of the nicest 34's I have seen (for a 3.0)...I will still take a complete 27-53 shot when all are assembled in one place, but for now, this will have to do smile.gif

rick

tecgroupshotr.jpg

hello all...

posted this in the Tec Thread, but what the heck, this is my "baby" and I wanted to single it out and give it a little attention (hopefully deservedly so)....missing are my 27 (being restored now), unrestored 35 (at cgc from metro auction) and 38 (secured, not in the house yet)...also have a higher graded 34 coming, but the heritage copy is one of the nicest 34's I have seen (for a 3.0)...I will still take a complete 27-53 shot when all are assembled in one place, but for now, this will have to do smile.gif

rick

I am green with envy!

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif893whatthe.gifcloud9.gif

hello all...

thanks folks...outside of my family, and the Gators winning the Nat. championship in BB (and maybe FB too, you never know) this has been my biggest "pleasure" this year...

rick

tecgroupshotr.jpg

hello all...

rick

This is a beautiful thing....I can really appreciate how long it takes to painstakingly put a collection like this together, piece by piece, year after year.

thumbsup2.gifto you, and hail.gif to your books!

hello all...

thanks for the kudos...I know how much I enjoy viewing our fellow board members books (the diversity is amazing...I am kind of narrow, right now, in my Tec and Bat hunting, but that will expand soon!), and the hunt is quite a bit of the fun, isn't it!

we never know what lurks around the corner, so we keep on peeking!

thanks

rick

cant mess with my almost complete new mutants 1-50 run though....

very nice collection!!

Slidell? We are practically neighbors. I drive through there every Sunday when the Saints are in town on the way to and from the game.

Hi Rick,

All I can say is, I can't wait to see the COMPLETE run photo w/ the missing books ... great collection!! I can't see enough of the pre-Robin TECs. Well done , Rick, and congrats!

Now maybe the rest of us will have a chance at these issues? wink.gif

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Hi Rick,

All I can say is, I can't wait to see the COMPLETE run photo w/ the missing books ... great collection!! I can't see enough of the pre-Robin TECs. Well done , Rick, and congrats!

Now maybe the rest of us will have a chance at these issues? wink.gif

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

hello all...

thanks!...except for upgrading a few issues, you are correct, I am likely out of the running for any tecs that come to market, so good luck!

thanks

rick

Sweet!!!!