• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's your background picture on your computer ?

48 posts in this topic

Here's mine!

ARIA GIOVANNI.........

Gotta love her

For sure!

I had dinner across from her in Novi, it sure was hard to keep my mind on the "comic book" conversation at my table goodevil.gif

Here's mine!

ARIA GIOVANNI.........

Gotta love her

For sure!

I had dinner across from her in Novi, it sure was hard to keep my mind on the "comic book" conversation at my table goodevil.gif

Is she as good looking in person?

Here's mine!

ARIA GIOVANNI.........

Gotta love her

For sure!

No one ever is 893frustrated.gif but she still blew away 99.9% of the women I have ever seen. cloud9.gif

Here's mine!

ARIA GIOVANNI.........

Gotta love her

For sure!

No one ever is 893frustrated.gif but she still blew away 99.9% of the women I have ever seen. cloud9.gif

My new Pic in honour of your dinner

ari3h.jpg

I alternate between these two pictures. You need to click on the links for the full size versions to see how cool these pictures really are. Some trimming or manipulating is necessary so they aren't distorted if you choose to make one of them your pc background.

213758-ObservatoryReducedSize.jpg

Full Size Observatory Picture

213760-EarthAtNightReducedSize.jpg

Full Size Earth At Night Picture

Is this a blow-up of a dino turd ???? gossip.gif

shocked.gifmad.gif

No......but look in the mirror and you'll get an idea of what they look like. insane.gif

Actually, it's an observatory (I think it's located in Hawaii).

The "haze" on the right side of the picture is from our own Milky Way galaxy. I believe the "clusters" located toward the left side of the picture are actually other galaxies that are visible due to the timed exposure of the picture.

Be sure to click on the links and take a look at the full size version of these pictures.......especially the "Earth at Night" one. It's big enough that you might even be able to locate your home city on it. cool.gif

Here's the website for it. If this kind of stuff interests anyone (astronomy/space/natural phenomenom pictures, etc.), explore their "archive" and "Index" links at the bottom. They have some amazing pictures on their site.