• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best and Worst Superhero Catch Phrases/Slogans

48 posts in this topic

What about Wonder Woman's "Suffering Sappho", or Superman's "Great Caesar's Ghost"?

well i didn't like WW's but the Great Caesar's Ghost was always a fave. spoken most frequently by Editor Perry White, BTW................ poke2.gif

I never liked Superman's "Great Rao" saying - I mean geesh, he was raised a farmboy in Kansas, and now all of a sudden he's a born-again-kryptonian in his other identity? Seemed like he was trying too hard to embrace his heritage.

Is that anything like people who say this?

wassup.jpg

What about Wonder Woman's "Suffering Sappho", or Superman's "Great Caesar's Ghost"?

well i didn't like WW's but the Great Caesar's Ghost was always a fave. spoken most frequently by Editor Perry White, BTW................ poke2.gif

Damn, you're right. crazy.gif So which Superman character was it who said "Jumping Jehosophat"??

my number 1 hate was

"up, up and away" from the superfriends cartoon...

couldn't he just fly and not say that.

That's the same reason I picked "Flame on"

One day I decided to do that. Everywhere I went I said "________ on" for whatever I was doing. So it was "Pants on", "Light on", "Car on", and on and on and on. My wife and son hated me that day. Sometimes things are more funny in your head than in actuality.

Shazam!

and the immortal Reid Fleming (Not a superhero but...)

"35cents or I'll piz on you flowers." (To me he is right on par with wolverine except he has milk and bourbon instead of claws).

One day I decided to do that. Everywhere I went I said "________ on" for whatever I was doing. So it was "Pants on", "Light on", "Car on", and on and on and on. My wife and son hated me that day. Sometimes things are more funny in your head than in actuality.

No, that is funny. Then again my wife often shakes her head at me and walks ago.... tongue.gif