• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The GOON Gallery now open!

24 posts in this topic

I love this series. Here's my GOON gallery:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=34809

Big thanks to everyone who helped me get this art, but especially Michael Shuley who got me my first piece and set me down this path.

I can't recommend this series enough. They're all readily available in TPB format. Grab one and check it out!

As well, Happy Holidays to everyone!

Wow, really impressive and highly detailed work. You've certainly assembeled a real cool collection. thumbsup2.gif

I've heard many people praise the GOON title, but I still haven't picked it up. One of these days I'll pick up the first trade and go from there.

Wow, really impressive and highly detailed work. You've certainly assembeled a real cool collection. thumbsup2.gif

I've heard many people praise the GOON title, but I still haven't picked it up. One of these days I'll pick up the first trade and go from there.

You HAVE to read it. Absolutely a fun book! thumbsup2.gif

Nexus, nice gallery!!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

You know, I've always enjoyed the art from this series...but just couldn't get into reading it. I read the first 4 or 5 issues of the Dark Horse series after hearing all these wonderful things about how funny it was...but it just kinda left me flat. The art, though, is very nice.

I love this series. Here's my GOON gallery:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=34809

Big thanks to everyone who helped me get this art, but especially Michael Shuley who got me my first piece and set me down this path.

I can't recommend this series enough. They're all readily available in TPB format. Grab one and check it out!

As well, Happy Holidays to everyone!

Great Stuff Felix....where's the rest of it. poke2.gif

I know they are out there...

Chris

You know, I've always enjoyed the art from this series...but just couldn't get into reading it. I read the first 4 or 5 issues of the Dark Horse series after hearing all these wonderful things about how funny it was...but it just kinda left me flat. The art, though, is very nice.

Thanks Durden, Rhino, Simon...

JJeanius: It's funny, but I know where you're coming from. I bought the first trade on a recommendation a few years ago. I started reading it, it didn't grab me, and I put it down. Much later, on a whim, I picked it up again...and this time it clicked. I've been a huge fan ever since.

Still, I can accept it's not for everyone. Not everyone has good tastepoke2.gif

Just kidding, look forward to your next JJ update.

Felix

Chris

I can't remember what I showed you before, but I've since sold/traded a few pages to get other pages. The ones I have that are not in the gallery are part of sequences that I'm trying to put together. I just finished one thanks to Buck...need to take a decent pic first.

There's one other page that will be going to Buck once he stops buying all those BA horror titles and saves up his doughpoke2.gif I figured I'd let him show it off himself.

Chris

I can't remember what I showed you before, but I've since sold/traded a few pages to get other pages. The ones I have that are not in the gallery are part of sequences that I'm trying to put together. I just finished one thanks to Buck...need to take a decent pic first.

There's one other page that will be going to Buck once he stops buying all those BA horror titles and saves up his doughpoke2.gif I figured I'd let him show it off himself.

Where'd that great sequence with Buzzard go?

I saw you whip those out of Powell's portfolio's at SDCC at lightning speed.

Chris

Really great pages, Felix! I'm surprised that French TPB cover hasn't seen publication stateside - it's one of the best Powell paintings out there!

Thanks! And I was just reminded that it was actually a hardcover edition.

I'll be adding more to the gallery soon. If anyone else has any more GOON art, please post them here.thumbsup2.gif

Really great pages, Felix! I'm surprised that French TPB cover hasn't seen publication stateside - it's one of the best Powell paintings out there!

Thanks! And I was just reminded that it was actually a hardcover edition.

I'll be adding more to the gallery soon. If anyone else has any more GOON art, please post them here.(thumbs up

In case you're looking for a copy. Link...

Here are two new pieces to my GOON gallery:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece...at=0&UCat=0

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece...at=0&UCat=0

I'm rabid for this stuff. I'm always up for buying/trading Powell art so if anyone has anything they'd like to talk about, drop me a line!(thumbs up

SWEET SOLOMON'S TAINT....those are wonderful 893applaud-thumb.gif

In honor of the release of Eric Powell's new Goon OGN, CHINATOWN AND THE MYSTERY OF MR. WICKER, here are two more additions to my gallery:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Page=1&Order=Date&Piece=326998&GSub=34809&GCat=0&UCat=0

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Page=1&Order=Date&Piece=326999&GSub=34809&GCat=0&UCat=0

The new graphic novel is a departure from the usual goofy tone of the comic series. Definitely worth checking out!