• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - All Your Guys Fault

16 posts in this topic

And yes JC, because I know your reading, it's OT flowerred.gif

Yep, all your guys fault, got me posting in the Xbox360/PS3 thread about a big screen today while I was at the office and it made me itch so I went to Leons tonight and got my damn big screen, 893applaud-thumb.gif

27414.jpg

Brocks Sexy New Boob Tube

Got a sweet deal on it also, comes with the stand and it was on sale from $2698 down to $1799

BOOYA

Will be delivered on Saturday, just intime for Sundays football.

It's been an expensive xmas for me with the PS3, the TV and I'm set to go get a new Dodge Nitro or Chrysler 300 a week from tomorrow but like I said in the secret santa thread, I'd rather give then receive so I got my mom a 97 Grand Prix for xmas and helped my girlfriend with her student loan debt so I'm pleased that I could help them with things they needed or wanted. Plus it's been a rough year for me health wise with my back surgery last April so since I got back to work in August I've been busting my azz at the office to make sure we have a good xmas around here since it was about this time last year that I found out I needed surgery.

Hopefully everyone else is blessed this year, well except Divad, since he just whooped my in football poke2.gif

All kidding aside, this time of the season it's better to see decent positive threads then anything about shills/pressing/Mod Domination/Steves hair and why Zeman likes mail meat from Greggy. I know it's really hard for some to post anything that might be slightly positive or optimistic but I've noticed the closer we get to xmas the more uplifting threads that are started. All to often the "good deed" threads get buried under any of the above threads so after a terrible November on the boards December has turned out quite nice.

Ask yourselves, where else do you go where you have this many friends in one place on a daily basis that you can just shoot the *spoon* with, vent or share a good story?

So I'm glad to see good spirits in general across the board and I fully expect to see the closer we get to new years eve the amount of intoxicated threads that will pop up and remember, your drunk stories are 100% more entertaining if you have photo documentation to go along with it thumbsup2.gif

So a general board wide merry xmas and happy new year

And yes JC, because I know your reading, it's OT flowerred.gif

Yep, all your guys fault, got me posting in the Xbox360/PS3 thread about a big screen today while I was at the office and it made me itch so I went to Leons tonight and got my damn big screen, 893applaud-thumb.gif

27414.jpg

Brocks Sexy New Boob Tube

Got a sweet deal on it also, comes with the stand and it was on sale from $2698 down to $1799

BOOYA

Will be delivered on Saturday, just intime for Sundays football.

It's been an expensive xmas for me with the PS3, the TV and I'm set to go get a new Dodge Nitro or Chrysler 300 a week from tomorrow but like I said in the secret santa thread, I'd rather give then receive so I got my mom a 97 Grand Prix for xmas and helped my girlfriend with her student loan debt so I'm pleased that I could help them with things they needed or wanted. Plus it's been a rough year for me health wise with my back surgery last April so since I got back to work in August I've been busting my azz at the office to make sure we have a good xmas around here since it was about this time last year that I found out I needed surgery.

Hopefully everyone else is blessed this year, well except Divad, since he just whooped my in football poke2.gif

All kidding aside, this time of the season it's better to see decent positive threads then anything about shills/pressing/Mod Domination/Steves hair and why Zeman likes mail meat from Greggy. I know it's really hard for some to post anything that might be slightly positive or optimistic but I've noticed the closer we get to xmas the more uplifting threads that are started. All to often the "good deed" threads get buried under any of the above threads so after a terrible November on the boards December has turned out quite nice.

Ask yourselves, where else do you go where you have this many friends in one place on a daily basis that you can just shoot the *spoon* with, vent or share a good story?

So I'm glad to see good spirits in general across the board and I fully expect to see the closer we get to new years eve the amount of intoxicated threads that will pop up and remember, your drunk stories are 100% more entertaining if you have photo documentation to go along with it thumbsup2.gif

So a general board wide merry xmas and happy new year

Congrats! thumbsup2.gif

I noticed you got a rear projection system though... did you research it or was it an impulse buy? (I just bought a Panasonic Plasma myself.)

Congrats! thumbsup2.gif

I noticed you got a rear projection system though... did you research it or was it an impulse buy? (I just bought a Panasonic Plasma myself.)

Yeah, around here most Plasmas are 42 inches and I wanted something atleast 52 and the price jump between them is sick, anything of quality over 50 inchs in plasma is in the $3000-$4000 range so I was content with rear projection, I have the space and I asked the guy to hook up the HD receiver to the actual set so I could see the picture first,

...why Zeman likes mail meat from Greggy.

You misspelled "male". gossip.gif

Nope, the joke passed you by, Z-Man got some Outback Steakhouse gift cards in the mail and I explained how getting mail meat is always best so long as it's not from Greggy or anywhere else in Canada thumbsup2.gif

...why Zeman likes mail meat from Greggy.

You misspelled "male". gossip.gif

Nope, the joke passed you by, Z-Man got some Outback Steakhouse gift cards in the mail and I explained how getting mail meat is always best so long as it's not from Greggy or anywhere else in Canada thumbsup2.gif

I know. And like I said...you misspelled "male". gossip.gif

So, can I come over to your house and play PS3? grin.gif

Sorry Butters, I don't play Michael Jackson stooges.gif

next thing you know you'll be asking me if I want to blow bubbles.

Blowing bubbles isn't bad. It's only if you wish to blow bathtub bubbles when you know something dosen't seem quite right. insane.gif

Blowing bubbles isn't bad. It's only if you wish to blow bathtub bubbles when you know something dosen't seem quite right. insane.gif

Have you ever farted in the bathtub and tried to bite the fart bubbles? 27_laughing.gif

Have you ever farted in the bathtub and tried to bite the fart bubbles? 27_laughing.gif

Can't say that I have