• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An X-men arc that didn't stink!

9 posts in this topic

Its been years!

That 6 issue arc in the adjectiveless book, I actually didn't hate it a bit. 893whatthe.gif

And on the subject of suprisingly good reads, I've really enjoyed Ghost Rider. Tex and Saltares do one hell of a GR.

Its been years!

That 6 issue arc in the adjectiveless book, I actually didn't hate it a bit. 893whatthe.gif

And on the subject of suprisingly good reads, I've really enjoyed Ghost Rider. Tex and Saltares do one hell of a GR.

I'm actually enjoying the Brubaker arc going on in the Uncanny X-men. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I love the recent X-men arc. Takes me back to better days with the X-men. Interesting how they incorporated Mystique and Sabretooth too. They aren't teammates but rather by forced circumstances. Well played sir, well played.

Pat

Just a clarification, I think the X-men artist is Bachalo. Ramos is on Wolverine.

Pat

Actually, decided to take a stab with X-Men today--only cause it was the beginning of another arc--and I did see that they have Ramos on this issue.

I'm on the fence when it comes to his art. Haven't been buying his Wolverine, but I have bought some of his work in the past.

Wow, I didn't realize he was doing the new arc. My bad.

Pat

I'm pretty sure he's just filling in on the first issue. CB should be back next issue. I enjoyed the last arc as well. thumbsup2.gif