• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Avengers Annual 10 1st Rogue CGC 9.4 Red Modern Label REDUCED

18 posts in this topic

Anybody collect Red labels? This is one I had slabbed myself back in the day and it's been in my collection since then, so no SCS worries. (And yes, it looks like it could be a little overgraded maybe, by today's standards IMO, but judge for yourself)

news.gif Reduced price: $35 Shipped

6600AvengerAnn10CGC94label.JPG

7219AvengerAnn10CGC94sm2.jpg

349AvengerAnn10CGC94bcsm.jpg

I really have to figure out the difference between PM'ing and Replying to posts blush.gif

Randy

Randy, if you want it, it's yours.

Just let me know.

Yeah frown.gif

A shame Mike Golden couldn't have done the cover as well.

Collector 1: Yeah, I've got a First Appearance Ghost Rider. (shows it) 893blahblah.gif

Collector 2: ooooohh. hail.gif

C1: And a First Sabertooth 893blahblah.gif

C2: ooooooooh, nice. hail.gif

C1: And a First Gambit 893blahblah.gif

C2: Hey, cool cover. hail.gif Take a look at my First Rogue! shy.gif

C1: um. where is she? confused-smiley-013.gif

No disrespect intended as we believe the book has sold times two, already. grin.gif

None taken. I was very surprised to wake up this morning and see this four month old thread bumped! 27_laughing.gif I do still have the book and since Randy is the one who excavated this ancient thread I have to give him first dibs if he wants it (PM sent BTW gossip.gif

Oh and yes I did mean to say undergraded! foreheadslap.gif

CORRECTION: It looks like I did sell the book already, probably back in January. Sorry guys. flamed.gif

full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif