• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New York Comicon Feb 23-25

51 posts in this topic

Anybody going? It was pretty incredible in all ways last year. There was a positive vibe in the air from before the show started until it was time to leave. They have doubled the space and have worked very hard to work out the kinks from last years show.

This could be the East Coast equivalent to San Diego within a few years.

Stan Lee! Stephen King! George Perez!

Monkeyhouse Entertainment! Booth 132! 27_laughing.gif

Should be "fun". 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Anybody going? It was pretty incredible in all ways last year. There was a positive vibe in the air from before the show started until it was time to leave. They have doubled the space and have worked very hard to work out the kinks from last years show.

Count me in. grin.gif

Count me in. grin.gif

893censored-thumb.gif

Looking forward to it! I'm going to try for Saturday and Sunday this year. Very happy that they have attempted to make some changes, I remember getting a survey a few months back asking what changes they could do to make my experience better.

Plus thats my B-day weekend, so more money to spend. yay.gif

what were the kinks from last year?

Way more people showed up to buy day of show tickets than could have been possibly anticipated. The officials did the right thing and limited admission due to safety issues. Nobody got hurt. My dealings with Reed have been very positive. As far as I know Reed has taken care of anybody who was not able to get in last year.

I highly recommend this show if you have any interest in comic books and live on the East Coast.

I also recommend that everybody interested in attending should buy the advance ticket.

unless you have a "friend" in the business who can hook you up with a golden dealer pass. cloud9.gif

Count me in. grin.gif

893censored-thumb.gif

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893censored-thumb.gif

Way more people showed up to buy day of show tickets than could have been possibly anticipated. The officials did the right thing and limited admission due to safety issues. Nobody got hurt. My dealings with Reed have been very positive. As far as I know Reed has taken care of anybody who was not able to get in last year.

I highly recommend this show if you have any interest in comic books and live on the East Coast.

I also recommend that everybody interested in attending should buy the advance ticket.

unless you have a friend in the business who can hook you up with a golden dealer pass. cloud9.gif

My saturday ticket is already bought. grin.gif Though it would be nice to know someone who has dealer passes. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

unless you have a "friend" in the business who can hook you up with a golden dealer pass. cloud9.gif

Ok, now I remember people talking about that, but didnt put it together that it was this show.

I want to make one of these shows one day, but with it being right at the end of wrestling season with our regional and state tourny, probably wont happen. sorry.gif