• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM All-Flash #28

13 posts in this topic

I've got a few golden age books I need a little help on.....

So anyone's comments on the following book are welcome, thanks.

Please estimate your App. Grade as there has been some restoration to this book.

Feel free to shout out the resto if you can see it????

I'll spill the beans on the restro in a day or so.

af28.jpg

af28b.jpg

There's definitely been pieces added and color touch at the top and bottom of the spine. You can see the color mismatch best on the back cover. I would give it a MA 4.5. I wonder why the chip from the top right edge wasn't fixed? Maybe it occured after the resto? confused-smiley-013.gif

There's definitely been pieces added and color touch at the top and bottom of the spine. You can see the color mismatch best on the back cover. I would give it a MA 4.5. I wonder why the chip from the top right edge wasn't fixed? Maybe it occured after the resto? confused-smiley-013.gif

Pretty Close answers!!!!! thumbsup2.gif

*Color touch to top left corner of FC and in title of FC, "APRIL".

*spine seal/repair to top and bottom of spine...texture changes are due to the repair, not color touch.

*You can't see it in the scans but the staples were reinforced.

This book may have gone through different hands for the resto. The spine/staple work looks tons better than the color touch. I don't know if the corner chip occurred later or was beyond the ability of the restorer???

af28i.jpg

af28bi.jpg