• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If all books were the same price which issue(s) would you pick?

14 posts in this topic

If comics didn't have a $$ value to skew your opinon which issue(1 or mini) would you pick to read. If I just asked what comic you would pick most everyone would pick the most valuable which don't really mean its the best comic to read.

It can be a regular issue or a one-shot special. You can leave some characters out or add some if you wish. Add a short reason why you picked each issue (story, art work)

Batman -

Tec -

Spiderman -

Superman -

Hulk -

FF -

X-men -

Army related -

Horror related -

Conan -

DD -

Western -

Romance -

Archie title -

Disney -

etc...

Creepy #1, Jack Davis cover, Frazetta's last comic work, and excellent work by Al Williamson, Gray Morrow, Angelo Torres, Joe Orlando, Roy Krenkel, and Reed Crandall. probably the single finest comic work ever produced.

When u are sick of radioactive spandex heroes, try any of the Robert E Howard adaptations by Roy Thomas esp. Conan v.1 #24 Red Sonja. Excellent BW Smith art & cover too. Else Red Nails which I think was in Savage Tales #1 mag? cloud9.gif

When u are sick of radioactive spandex heroes, try any of the Robert E Howard adaptations by Roy Thomas esp. Conan v.1 #24 Red Sonja. Excellent BW Smith art & cover too. Else Red Nails which I think was in Savage Tales #1 mag? cloud9.gif

Great Call on Red-Nails!!

Red Nails was in Savage Tales 2-3

Frost Giants Daughter was the story in #1.

Of all the books I read last year, Conan 24 was by far the best. I really enjoyed it. Great art & story. I read it a 2nd time the very next day.

In fact...I may go read it again right now. cloud9.gif

Barks Disney would kick serious azz in the first round, and elicit submissions from all the rest of this *spoon* !

(even though DD devil.gif is my favorite of the leotard crowd...,)