• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

on a few other boards I frequent (after all, when the kids are in school, I really have nothing to do all day), graemlin's don't count in post count, because you can't post just them... you have to have at least 6 letters or more in a response....

if you try to just post a graemlin or a "sure" , or "cool", etc...it pops up "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 6 characters"

that said, # of posts is irrelevant... I look at both "how long" one has been a member and the content and contribution... someone that signed up last year, that has 10,000 graemlin posts has no more credibility with me, than someone that just signed up that has not had time to establish themselves...

that said, I plan to catch greggy in post count by 2017!

only a total loser would be impressed at someone else's post count. and that goes double for someone impressed by their own post count

Damn that hurt... lol

Post Count doesn't really matter to me...

Edited by radjack

on a few other boards I frequent (after all, when the kids are in school, I really have nothing to do all day), graemlin's don't count in post count, because you can't post just them... you have to have at least 6 letters or more in a response....

if you try to just post a graemlin or a "sure" , or "cool", etc...it pops up "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 6 characters"

that said, # of posts is irrelevant... I look at both "how long" one has been a member and the content and contribution... someone that signed up last year, that has 10,000 graemlin posts has no more credibility with me, than someone that just signed up that has not had time to establish themselves...

that said, I plan to catch greggy in post count by 2017!

Sounds like a great idea - there are way too many friggin' graemlin posts on this board.

when I hit 20,000 posts, I am done...that will be the last post detective27kid makes (thumbs u

Why?

because vaughn (paratrooper) thinks it is a good idea (thumbs u