• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

when I hit 20,000 posts, I am done...that will be the last post detective27kid makes (thumbs u

Why?

because vaughn (paratrooper) thinks it is a good idea (thumbs u

I disagree :hi:

when I hit 20,000 posts, I am done...that will be the last post detective27kid makes (thumbs u

Why?

because vaughn (paratrooper) thinks it is a good idea (thumbs u

All my ideas are good ones (thumbs u

after you have had a few beers lol

Post count doesn't matter all that much to me - it's the content of the posts that matter (thumbs u

Which in my case is probably as unimpressive as my post count :tonofbricks:

This is the dumbest post you have ever made.

but, it is true... at 20K, detective27kid (at least that incarnation) will never post again.... lol

This is the dumbest post you have ever made.

but, it is true... at 20K, detective27kid (at least that incarnation) will never post again.... lol
hm

214 posts left, I better make them count
:sorry:
did donna have a fun time at the con?
Not as much as I did. She certainly enjoyed dinner more. She didn't complain any about carrying my supplies I bought around all day. I guess I should have waited until afternoon on them. :grin:

214 posts left, I better make them count
:sorry:
did donna have a fun time at the con?
Not as much as I did. She certainly enjoyed dinner more. She didn't complain any about carrying my supplies I bought around all day. I guess I should have waited until afternoon on them. :grin:
(thumbs u

apparently, I have been making too many posts, as I am almost at my 20K max, but I have books to sell...so, sorry to say, but I must retract my banishment, till my work here is done :insane:

apparently, I have been making too many posts, as I am almost at my 20K max, but I have books to sell...so, sorry to say, but I must retract my banishment, till my work here is done :insane:

I want you to stay bad enough that I would even commit to supporting the Gators in the SEC next year. :cry: