• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

Yes, the number of posts on an internet message board is a direct reflection of your importance and value as a person! :insane:
I couldn't agree more... I also here you get discounts at grocery stores the higher your post count is... prostitutes treat you with more respect if you have a "big" number under your post count... the President will allow you to date one of their daughters if you have the highest post count (good news for greggy)... and banks will pay you higher divedends too (Thumbs u

Yes, the number of posts on an internet message board is a direct reflection of your importance and value as a person! :insane:
I couldn't agree more... I also here you get discounts at grocery stores the higher your post count is... prostitutes treat you with more respect if you have a "big" number under your post count... the President will allow you to date one of their daughters if you have the highest post count (good news for greggy)... and banks will pay you higher divedends too (Thumbs u

:golfclap:

I couldn't agree more... I also here you get discounts at grocery stores the higher your post count is... prostitutes treat you with more respect if you have a "big" number under your post count... the President will allow you to date one of their daughters if you have the highest post count (good news for greggy)... and banks will pay you higher dividends too (Thumbs u

Er, Sasha and Malia are a little young. Can we make this retroactive to the last president? The one Bush "twin" looks a little too much like GW, but the other one is a hottie!

-slym

you have to do something "special" or spectacular to warrant a special title...

Well, I put the term "custom title" in quotations because I didn't really know what else to call it. Everybody seemed to know what I meant - and I really mean the titles that are automatically put up, like (S)uper Collector and The Collectinator.

(thumbs u

-slym