• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

I'm super jealous of you J, going to Baltimore. They stopped my local con (WWTX) and its difficult for me to get away to the east coast or west coast for one of the major cons...

just remember, while your having a blast hanging with all of the artist, digging through back issues, meeting folks from the boards, giving JJ a hard time for me... I'll be here... at home... all by myself... holding down the boards... all by myself... waiting to live vicariously through your con report... all by myself.... not getting to enjoy a comic book convention this year...

....all by myself

youre_invited_to_my_pity_party_tshirt-p2351658436934031933lnf_400.jpg

I'll be here :banana:

I'm super jealous of you J, going to Baltimore. They stopped my local con (WWTX) and its difficult for me to get away to the east coast or west coast for one of the major cons...

just remember, while your having a blast hanging with all of the artist, digging through back issues, meeting folks from the boards, giving JJ a hard time for me... I'll be here... at home... all by myself... holding down the boards... all by myself... waiting to live vicariously through your con report... all by myself.... not getting to enjoy a comic book convention this year...

....all by myself

I'll be here :banana:

:banana: :banana: :headbang:

it's all gotta be looking up from this point on! (thumbs u

:wishluck:

Don't be upset with me for my tirade... after everything that happened to Nik... I just worry... <3

Upset? With you?? Never! :makepoint:

I've been a bit worried myself, but I don't like to drop that on anybody. Even the missus and kids don't know when I'm worried. :gossip:

Well I broke down Jason and bought another Chew 10.0. Expensive series for me. I thought trying to get my BA X-men would be too expensive. meh

i won't be buying anything else anytime soon (except really cheap stuff) since i'm officially late on one of my bills.

fun times. there goes the spending money for bcc. i have just enough for the 4 ss books i want to get done.

I sold some slabbage on eBay, took them to pack and dropped them cracking the cases really bad. Had to give refunds on but am left with some very nice raw books meh

per PM... for J

We both lie silently still

in the dead of the night

Although we both lie close together

We feel miles apart inside

Was it something I said or something I did

Did my words not come out right

Though I tried not to hurt you

Though I tried

But I guess that's why they say

Every rose has its thorn

Just like every night has its dawn

Just like every cowboy sings his sad, sad song

Every rose has its thorn

Yeah it does

guns-n-roses.jpg

Well I broke down Jason and bought another Chew 10.0. Expensive series for me. I thought trying to get my BA X-men would be too expensive. meh

i won't be buying anything else anytime soon (except really cheap stuff) since i'm officially late on one of my bills.

fun times. there goes the spending money for bcc. i have just enough for the 4 ss books i want to get done.

Will the power company take comics for payment? I have a few extra I can send your way.

I sold some slabbage on eBay, took them to pack and dropped them cracking the cases really bad. Had to give refunds on but am laft with some very nice raw books meh

that B. L. owssss!

Royally!

Even in my pissed off stupour I managed to laugh at myself. lol

Must get my Preacher #3 and #4 sigged up hm