• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

I have all my mutant mini-series together, all my runs alphabetically, and all my VALIANTs alphabetically.

Does anyone NOT have their stuff organised?

-slym

Define organised!

i have an 8-4 shift, if i get the new job, 10-7

Lucky dog.....I'm in the office from 5:45am to 5:00pm, 5 days a week :sick:

Yah, but if you take away the time you are on the boards, you are only working like 20 minutes a day :baiting:

meh

I work closer to 60 minutes per day :sumo:

i have an 8-4 shift, if i get the new job, 10-7

Lucky dog.....I'm in the office from 5:45am to 5:00pm, 5 days a week :sick:

Yah, but if you take away the time you are on the boards, you are only working like 20 minutes a day :baiting:

meh

I work closer to 60 minutes per day :sumo:

That's more actual work than I think I am getting done lately. I've got so many pans in the fire right now, and having to take all of these damn conference calls for them each day. Looking at my calendar... I have no fewer than 4 conference calls each day and none shorter than an hour. :sick:

new sig line time.... I still need to get Gav pics of my chew to make an awesome sig line.

Bout time too :baiting:

It doesn't help that I don't have access to a legal scanner and the only camera I own is the one on my iPhone.

I might be able to grab pics before I head out for softball tonight.

new sig line time.... I still need to get Gav pics of my chew to make an awesome sig line.

Bout time too :baiting:

It doesn't help that I don't have access to a legal scanner and the only camera I own is the one on my iPhone.

I might be able to grab pics before I head out for softball tonight.

Send them to me, I have a 10.2mp DSLR camera. I can take photos of 'em for ya... :whistle:

maybe this is silly, but if someone is shipping to Gav, I have a book for him too. One big Flat Rate box would be cheaper than three seperate priority boxes.... (shrug)

It's funny you mention that... Gav and I were just discussing that issue in a PM. If I hadn't just shipped to him on the 24th I would say send it on down to me.