• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Found a couple animation cels and cartoon sketches...

7 posts in this topic

Just came upon a few animation cels and cartoon sketches that appear to be Hannah Barbera obscure characters from the 1960's? Names on the back read Weather Girl, Storm Front, Foofer. I do not have much knowledge of these type collectibles but shoot me a PM with any offers for the bunch if interested.

wg2.jpg

wg.jpg

foofer.jpg

wg3.jpg

stormfront.jpg

sf2.jpg

foofer2.jpg

sketch.jpg

dino.jpg

Interesting, I usually use this site for cartoons

Big Cartoon Database

but it drew a complete blank of "Foofer". There was one Weather Girl reference from the 1990's but no pics to compare it to, and the Storm Front search didn't match up with the Weather Girl search.

Neat items!

Foofer was a Hanna Barbera character. A big blue lanky dog. I'm wondering if that isn't an early mock-up as the color is wrong (and I don't recall the hat.) That would be an interesting find, indeed, if it was.

I don't recognize the others at all. They obviously belong in the Flintstones family somehow. Perhaps they were guest stars.