• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there a Bronze X-MEN thread?

1,202 posts in this topic

Oh hell, I don't know how much of this post t o leave so I'll just get rid of it. Sorry if it was inappropriate. I'm trying to learn the conventions and procedures here. perhaps I screwed up on this one.

It was an honest comment on a comic I liked which I took advantage of as you have remarked.

If I overstepped accepted boundaries, I apologize and will learn from the experience.

I think I get it now, plus I will edit that comment out of the previous post.

BTW, Is my sig line too specific and too commercial? I looked for guidelines on the issue but never found any.

It was an honest comment on a comic I liked which I took advantage of as you have remarked.

If I overstepped accepted boundaries, I apologize and will learn from the experience.

BTW, Is my sig line too specific and too commercial? I looked for guidelines on the issue but never found any.

Providing an auction description and link in your sig line is fine. Pimping it in your message is where you went too far. Good luck on your auctions (thumbs u

Providing an auction description and link in your sig line is fine. Pimping it in your message is where you went too far. Good luck on your auctions (thumbs u

Thank you for the feedback. My sincere apologies to all.

Great Thread. I just started to CGC my old X-Men collection back in September.

Wow, what an expensive process.

These are a couple I picked up recently to upgrade my sub standard copies.

X_MEN94Scan.jpg

X-men98.jpg

The 94-143 Registry set did not originally include any books other than those 50. There was a thread in the CGC Registry forum about adding Giant-Size X-Men 1 and that was recently added to the run.

Nice book (thumbs u The spine alignment on those King-Size Annuals is not often as nice as it is on yours.