• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there a Bronze X-MEN thread?

1,202 posts in this topic

:applause: I have kind of put my x-men buying on hold as I am still trying to decide if I am going to continue to go with my 8.5-9.0 range as I have been, or seek out 9.4 or betters.

9.4's are pretty reasonable in price especially from 115 to 143. I would go for that.

I also picked up a 127 in 9.6 tonight. I will have to wait until I get it in to post a photo.

I used my MSN live 25% off to get it for a super deal.

Once I find a copy of 126 in 9.6 I will have issues 122-143 in either 9.6 or 9.8 :banana:

:applause: I have kind of put my x-men buying on hold as I am still trying to decide if I am going to continue to go with my 8.5-9.0 range as I have been, or seek out 9.4 or betters.

See out the betters and sell the 8.5/9.0's to buy 9.4/9.6's. :headbang:

Just picked up this book tonight. :banana:

Thank you MSN 30% cash back. :headbang:

X-Men106cgc96.jpg

And these two I picked up a couple of days ago that I posted in the This Week in Bronze thread. Both of these with 30% cash back as well. :)

X-Men102cgc96.jpg

X-Men107cgc94.jpg

I did not realize issue 107 had so few books in high grade on the census. (shrug)

Sweet!!

Thanks Casey.

With Microsoft throwing all this cash at me I've kind of become "Mr. Medium Pockets" lol

I can't wait to get that 106 in, the scan looks stunning. :)

I'm sure the 102 is nice as well. Just a poor scan.

Leon.

Just for fun. Here is the entire run in one post :)

th_Giant-SizeX-Men1CGC98W.jpgth_X-Men94CGC9.jpgth_X-Men95CGC9.jpgth_X-Men96CGC98W.jpgth_X-Men97CGC98W.jpgth_X-Men98CGC98OW.jpgth_X-Men99CGC9.8OWW.jpg

th_X-Men100CGC9.jpgth_X-Men101CGC9.jpgth_X-Men102CGC98OWW.jpgth_X-Men103CGC98W.jpgth_X-Men104CGC98W.jpgth_X-Men105CGC9.jpgth_X-Men106CGC9.jpg

th_X-Men107CGC98W.jpgth_X-Men108CGC9.jpgth_X-Men109CGC9.jpgth_X-Men110CGC9.jpgth_X-Men111CGC9.jpgth_X-Men112CGC9.jpgth_X-Men113CGC9.jpg

th_UncannyX-Men114CGC9.jpgth_UncannyX-Men1159.jpgth_UncannyX-Men116CGC9.8W.jpgth_UncannyX-Men117CGC9.8W.jpgth_UncannyX-Men118CGC9.8W.jpgth_UncannyX-Men119CGC9.jpgth_UncannyX-Men120CGC98OWW.jpg

th_UncannyX-Men121CGC9.jpgth_UncannyX-Men122CGC98W.jpgth_UncannyX-Men123CGC9.jpgth_UncannyX-Men124CGC9.8W-1.jpgth_UncannyX-Men125CGC9.jpgth_UncannyX-Men126CGC9.8W.jpgth_UncannyX-Men127CGC9.jpg

th_UncannyX-Men128CGC9.jpgth_UncannyX-Men129CGC9.jpgth_UncannyX-Men130CGC9.jpgth_UncannyX-Men131CGC9.8W.jpgth_UncannyX-Men132CGC9.8W.jpgth_UncannyX-Men133CGC9.jpgth_UncannyX-Men134CGC9.jpg

th_UncannyX-Men135CGC9.jpgth_UncannyX-Men136CGC9.8W.jpgth_UncannyX-Men137CGC9.8W.jpgth_UncannyX-Men138CGC9.jpgth_UncannyX-Men139CGC9.jpgth_UncannyX-Men140CGC9.jpgth_UncannyX-Men141CGC9.8W.jpg

th_UncannyX-Men142CGC9.jpgth_UncannyX-Men143CGC9.jpg

Hey, when you have a name like worldsbestcomics, you occasionally have to back it up (thumbs u

:o:o:o(worship)(worship)(worship)

We are not worthy.

Avert your eyes.

Thanks for the look. Perfection at it's best.

Now you just need to send in all those old blue and red labels so that you have nothing but big fat 9.8's staring at us in the photo. ;)

And hey, what happened to that 94? Were you not able to pick up Watson's copy. (shrug)

Now you just need to send in all those old blue and red labels so that you have nothing but big fat 9.8's staring at us in the photo. ;)

And hey, what happened to that 94? Were you not able to pick up Watson's copy. (shrug)

Doc had a 9.6 too. I don't know where the two 9.8s currently live.

And although it has OW pages, I love the centering and color saturation on this gem from Mr. Highgrade and don't have any plans to trade it in :cloud9:

Oh yeah, and I will be sending in the old label books in the upcoming year to get reholdered in the improved slabs and get new microchamber paper.

And although it has OW pages, I love the centering and color saturation on this gem from Mr. Highgrade and don't have any plans to trade it in :cloud9:

Oh yeah, and I will be sending in the old label books in the upcoming year to get reholdered in the improved slabs and get new microchamber paper.

That's what I get for assuming. Just figured he would have had a 9.8.

Again, thanks for posting these for us.

Leon.

I believe there are now three 94s in 9.8. :gossip: