• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there a Bronze X-MEN thread?

1,202 posts in this topic

Great books.

I saw that the 129 came from Steve's thread, and that you passed up the 110 in 9.8 that Cheetah nabbed.

So if it is not the 110 I can't wait to see what you have coming.

Nice new avatar by the way. :)

It finally shipped so I'll post it:

132.jpg

Tough book to find, GPA says there hasn't been a public sale in over 3 1/2 years.

Great books.

I saw that the 129 came from Steve's thread, and that you passed up the 110 in 9.8 that Cheetah nabbed.

So if it is not the 110 I can't wait to see what you have coming.

Nice new avatar by the way. :)

It finally shipped so I'll post it:

132.jpg

Tough book to find, GPA says there hasn't been a public sale in over 3 1/2 years.

:applause:

Great book.

Only 13 on the census.

I guess we better start pressing those 133 9.6's ;)

Did anyone here buy this X-Men 132 CGC 9.8 off eBay?:

http://cgi.ebay.com/X-MEN-132-CGC-9-8-Near-Mint-Comics-Book_W0QQitemZ250331448275QQihZ015QQcategoryZ64QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I was watching this auction by Mile High then took advantage of a sale on the Mile High website and snapped it up two weeks ago. I don't think they ever pulled their eBay listing.

I'd hate to think someone paid for and is waiting for a book that is sitting in my office.

(shrug)

Did anyone here buy this X-Men 132 CGC 9.8 off eBay?:

http://cgi.ebay.com/X-MEN-132-CGC-9-8-Near-Mint-Comics-Book_W0QQitemZ250331448275QQihZ015QQcategoryZ64QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I was watching this auction by Mile High then took advantage of a sale on the Mile High website and snapped it up two weeks ago. I don't think they ever pulled their eBay listing.

I'd hate to think someone paid for and is waiting for a book that is sitting in my office.

(shrug)

Out of my price range. So no, it was not me. :)