• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there a Bronze X-MEN thread?

1,202 posts in this topic

x-men69.jpg

As a little side note, as I was putting away this Don Rosa #69, i suddenly realised that i also had the Mile High 2 version of this issue plus the original issue i picked up.

Two pedigrees for the one issue..am i screwy.gif ?

Sweet!! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Which one was #78 originally? (What did it reprint?)

I believe it reprinted #30. X-men sales were very low at the time, so much so that Marvel suspended production of new issues after #66. Months later, Marvel resumed release of the book with the reprints of earlier issues to gage interest in the title. It seemed that sales had grown some during the Neal Adams run so they wanted to see if there was any interest left.The rest is history.

Well in an effort to slowly fill the remaining holes of my x-men run, i've decided to go after this copy on Metro's website.

X-men70.jpg

Plus it's an Oakland copy yay.gif

Well this one should now be winging it's way down under...so watch out Casey mate... 27_laughing.gif

Well in an effort to slowly fill the remaining holes of my x-men run, i've decided to go after this copy on Metro's website.

X-men70.jpg

Well this one should now be winging it's way down under...so watch out Casey mate... 27_laughing.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif Nice book

X-men70.jpg

cool.gif

Nice book, mate!! 893applaud-thumb.gif