• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there a Bronze X-MEN thread?

1,202 posts in this topic

It has the best cut I have ever seen on 94. I hate white stripes. There is absolutely no front cover on the back and the staples punch through right on the line. I like the idea of saying I have a 9.6/9.8 on books but a nicely centered white page 9.4 should be good enough for anyone.

It has the best cut I have ever seen on 94. I hate white stripes. There is absolutely no front cover on the back and the staples punch through right on the line. I like the idea of saying I have a 9.6/9.8 on books but a nicely centered white page 9.4 should be good enough for anyone.

Could not agree more. (thumbs u

My 9.0 has a great cut and wrap. I have passed up several 9.2's for good prices simply because they present worse than my 9.0.

I'll say it again. That is great looking book you have there. :applause:

I check this thread more than twice a day.

Since I have moved on to mostly Silver age books I don't post here like I used to.

Fantastic book by the way. (thumbs u

I think that you and I are the only two who read this thread any more Casey.

Oh, I read it, I just know what to expect when I see you post. If you want to shock me and get a response, post a 9.4. :)

I read it. I don't post pictures of my books anymore due to the pressing zealots.

I have gotten several 9.6s, but they usually press up to 9.8s and I wind up selling them to buy other 9.6s. I did buy a 9.4 in Orlando, it pressed to a 9.6, so it's a keeper. (thumbs u

Oh, I read it, I just know what to expect when I see you post. If you want to shock me and get a response, post a 9.4. :)

But, it's silver (shrug)

X-Men15CGC94WPacificCoast.jpg

But, it's silver (shrug)

X-Men15CGC94WPacificCoast.jpg

And still out of my collecting price range. :frustrated:

OK. So it does not have white pages.

The price was right.

Thanks Greg.

Still looking for a #205 in 9.8 if someone has one.

X-Men201cgc98.jpg

Hey Leon,

Has our friend over off Phelan gotten any new collections in ??

I need a Saturday roadie with the wife to keep her focused.

Phil

Yes. He has gotten a few things in.

One giant Superman collection came in last month. Not just comics, all things Superman. Loads of stuff in that one.

He has also gotten a few Silver age collections in with some mid grade X-Men, Hulks and ASM. Along with other titles that I don't collect like TTA.

His big score was just recently. He pulled in an Amazing Fantasy 15. We are currently putting together a CGC submission to send it in for grading with some of my books.