• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there a Bronze X-MEN thread?

1,202 posts in this topic

I'm glad to see this thread still has people posting on it. I was afraid it got abandoned.

I still keep an eye on this thread. I just have taken a break from Bronze X-Men for awhile.

I'm sure I will be back buying more shortly.

That is an awesome #100 TOE-NEE.

And nice to see BeachBum back with all the 9.8's. (thumbs u

I'm glad to see this thread still has people posting on it. I was afraid it got abandoned.

I still keep an eye on this thread. I just have taken a break from Bronze X-Men for awhile.

I'm sure I will be back buying more shortly.

That is an awesome #100 TOE-NEE.

And nice to see BeachBum back with all the 9.8's. (thumbs u

You know me Leon, I'll get back around to finishing off the 94-current run in 9.8. I've got other priorites at the moment. I think I'm down to around 9 slots to fill, and 5 to upgrade from 9.6 .

BeachBum & Arcade, your X-Men collections are awesome and most impressive from what I've seen. I hope to get my collection to that degree in the future. I think I'm gonna go for 9.6's since I can't really afford some of the price ranges for 9.8's.

Hi,

For those that do not know, I am now selling the Bronze Age portion of my award winning x-men set (issues 67-150, Annuals 1-5 and GSX 1 and 2) in the March Comiclink Focused Auction. I posted a link to the sale here.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3835958#Post3835958

Thanks

Hi,

For those that do not know, I am now selling the Bronze Age portion of my award winning x-men set (issues 67-150, Annuals 1-5 and GSX 1 and 2) in the March Comiclink Focused Auction. I posted a link to the sale here.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3835958#Post3835958

Thanks

For those interested, the GSX books end tonight and the rest end tomorrow night. Thanks to everyone who have bid so far. (worship)

good luck man...my bids are all in....let them ride and I hope to pick up at least one of those books.

By the way, aren't you a dad yet? or we are talking a weeks away?

April 9th. (thumbs u

BeachBum & Arcade, your X-Men collections are awesome and most impressive from what I've seen. I hope to get my collection to that degree in the future. I think I'm gonna go for 9.6's since I can't really afford some of the price ranges for 9.8's.

Don't worry you will as the 9.8's on most of the books are dropping every day, month, and year.

You can now pick up the whole run in 9.8 for 50-75% less then what they sold for 2-3 years ago.

They are just to common in HG, but I still love the JB run. (thumbs u

the long wait is over...here are the results

I am surprise that 109 didn't get a 9.8 but that was the only disappointment.

I agree with the rest so all it all, a successful batch.

x107.jpg

x108.jpg

x109.jpg

x110-1.jpg

x111.jpgx112.jpgx113.jpgx115.jpgx135.jpg