• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay 20¢ Listing Day tomorrow!

18 posts in this topic

Blah. I haven't sold anything in like the last three of these and no, it's not just because my stuff is overpriced, sometimes the stuff sells for more out of my store a week or two later when no promo is running.

I was just about to relist a bunch of higher priced items tonight, so it comes at a good time for me- will wait til tomorrow and save some $$ listing fees. Thinking 3 day auctions to end on Sunday- Thursday night closings don't sound too hot. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I was just about to relist a bunch of higher priced items tonight, so it comes at a good time for me- will wait til tomorrow and save some $$ listing fees. Thinking 3 day auctions to end on Sunday- Thursday night closings don't sound too hot. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Don't know about them ending this Sunday with the NFL Championship games. Just something to think about. GO COLTS!!

Isn't this like the fourth reduced listing day in the last 2-3 months?

Ebay's revenues must be hurting to do this again.

The stock has been going down for the past month and is up only a little bit lately:

http://www.marketwatch.com/charts/int-ba...;rand=769813179

The key drivers behind this latest "reduced fee day":

a) preparation for end-of month sales and volume numbers

b) to fend-off the predicted reduction in sales as a result of the increase in fees that are slated to begin on 1/30....

Larry

Time to try and sell the old Buck Rogers TV costume again worn by old Gil himself. I must've spent a $1.00 so far with listing it on these specials 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Cool! 893whatthe.gif What size is it?

I don't know he was a small guy there are no sizes on it. just for fun here is the link web page