• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Curator Pedigree" ??

20 posts in this topic

Usually Curator and Pacific Coast are the first two SA pedigrees named when discussing the top SA pedigrees...

All my Curators (including the ones that are "only" 8.5s) are very pretty with outstanding page quality.

Yes, it has white pgs. and its a 1964 comic.

Well, I owned 2 Curators a couple years ago and they were beautiful books. Most of the people involved with pedigrees on this board also recognize Curator as one of the top 2 or 3 pedigrees for the Silver Age. If the price is right, you should be really happy with it thumbsup2.gif

Usually Curator and Pacific Coast are the first two SA pedigrees named when discussing the top SA pedigrees...

All my Curators (including the ones that are "only" 8.5s) are very pretty with outstanding page quality.

As already stated: great books and great pedigree thumbsup2.gif

No Curators in my collection, but to help answer the initial poster's question:

The Curator collection comes from the fact that the original owner worked for a museum. He bought books, then stored them in museum-quality conditions. They were thus treated better than probably any other comics out there. Who wouldn't want one of those for their collection?