• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tec 27

60 posts in this topic

Purchased in prehistoric times.....chip filled in bottom center...nice book....signed by Bill Finger on first page....No way could I buy one of these today... 1604244-1dec27.jpg

That is a beautiful book Jon!

And yes way, you could move a lunch box full of Larsons and buy another one! wink.gif

Purchased in prehistoric times.....chip filled in bottom center...nice book....signed by Bill Finger on first page....No way could I buy one of these today... 1604244-1dec27.jpg

Jon let me hold that book in my hands! 893whatthe.gif

That's the only time I've ever touched a Tec 27 cloud9.gif

Hey Jon what was the grade before the resto, a 4.5? That would be worth a small fortune today. hail.gif

This is gonna come as a suprise to many of you....I do not use numeric grading except for 9.2 and above (and not usually even then) I still use and think in terms of word nomenclature....I don't know what a "4.5" is..Would not know one if i "tripped over it"..conjures up nothing for me...yup know what i expect out of a F- . I am a dinosaur, I admit it.....have always thought the number grades (sorry Steve) were silly....Anyway no debate on that now. Don't intend to stir up debate, don't want any...But only intending to "share", I took it out so no mylar glare..book is supple, great color....i am also showing you where the work inside was done by the name "Ward" in the indicia.

To answer the other unasked question. Purchased in 1991 for 14k.

Jon

1604297-dectective27.jpg1604297-detective27inside.jpg

1604297-detective27inside.jpg.2cb24ca334775c0bc211389d2308d6f5.jpg