• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best prices for Bags and Boards

34 posts in this topic

I have been buying all my supplies from a LCS since I can't find an online supplier that can compete with $14 for 100 bags and boards. Has anyone found an online dealer than can beat that price? Thanks.

I was happy with a 500/500 shipment I got from comic supply.

hey CS, when is the next time you're gonnah run a special??

looks like one is being run now. gossip.gif

That seems a bit high, my LCS charges $3.75 for 100 bags and $7.00 for 100 boards plus $1 off $10, so less than $10 before tax and I think you can probably find much cheaper on the net...

yup, my lcs is $4.75 for 100 polyethylene bags and $5.50 for 100 boards.

That seems a bit high, my LCS charges $3.75 for 100 bags and $7.00 for 100 boards plus $1 off $10, so less than $10 before tax and I think you can probably find much cheaper on the net...

yup, my lcs is $4.75 for 100 polyethylene bags and $5.50 for 100 boards.

My LCS charges $6.95 per 100 bags, and around $11.95 per 100 boards....so I'm getting flamed.gif as I'm paying 18 cents to bag and board a book when I go that route in a pinch.

comicsupply is my better alternative at under 8 cents raw cost plus shipping....so around 12 cents.

A LCS near me has just stopped bagging and boarding the new issues. (The amount of cost they save will not be worth the damaged backstock and upset buyers in the long run.)

That being said they are now selling a bag and board (already put togther for you) at the counter for a dime each.---which is less then if you buy 100 bags and boards from them. REAL SMART MOVE insane.gif

I Like Comic Supply... I buy Mylite+ & Halfbacks, because I'm lazy & don't want to have to change out my B&B's for a long time...plus they look prettier!!! Russ gives top notch customer service & advice as well..

A LCS near me has just stopped bagging and boarding the new issues. (The amount of cost they save will not be worth the damaged backstock and upset buyers in the long run.)

That being said they are now selling a bag and board (already put togther for you) at the counter for a dime each.---which is less then if you buy 100 bags and boards from them. REAL SMART MOVE insane.gif

ROFL This is the best thing ever. People need to learn math sometimes.