• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mysterious DC image...

40 posts in this topic

Wow, the return of alternate realities does not seem like a good idea. Especially 52 of them. The whole point of COIE was to remove this confusion (which I wholly agreed with). If that want certain characters, make them permanently return to this Earth's existence and stay.

Clearly the Quetion bites it in 52. I thought someone revealed that he wouldn't. No biggie.

I really wish they would have explored the Black Adam situation a bit more (with the Black Adam family). I agree, it's likely that Isis dies.

Oiii, the end of this series doesn't sound very good so far.

Pat

Odd pic. Four dead dudes on the ground, Liberty beheaded and unhanded, Batman with a different costume (the look, and the scimitar, makes me think of something Middle Eastern, maybe the war on terror Batman?), and Superman crying like a girly-man. Or maybe he's just looking down WW's bustier.

Batman with a different costume (the look, and the scimitar, makes me think of something Middle Eastern, maybe the war on terror Batman?)

Yes, I agree, it does have a Middle Eastern flair - perhaps in another reality Muslims control the world.

He does bear some resemblance to these fellows:

bat_rt.jpg

EWgaslight-bm.solicit.jpg

Gotta agree, it looks like the multiverse is coming back. Should be interesting, and if done right it should be fun smile.gif

Also agree that it is a bummer if Black Adam loses it. I am enjoying the edgy Black Adam Family stories and would have even bought a series if DC went that route.

I wonder if the "new look" Batman, has anything to do with the talk of what really happened to him on his journey to cleanse himself of all his internal demons.

He looks a little Ra's Al Ghul-ish. Maybe he takes Talia up on her offer?

Just when I thought I got a hold on the DC universe. WHAMMO! They go and change it on me.

I think it would be cool if Batman went around and killed all the other Batman versions of himself to gain their powers. I love that Jet Li movie.

and Superman crying like a girly-man. Or maybe he's just looking down WW's bustier.

With X-ray vision, why would he need to look down?

Because it's magic and he can't see through it. Duh.

Those things staying up with no sag for so many years is certainly some kind of magic... wink.gifyay.gif

Just when I thought I got a hold on the DC universe. WHAMMO! They go and change it on me.

I think it would be cool if Batman went around and killed all the other Batman versions of himself to gain their powers. I love that Jet Li movie.

If he does that, is it murder or suicide?

and Superman crying like a girly-man. Or maybe he's just looking down WW's bustier.

With X-ray vision, why would he need to look down?

Because it's magic and he can't see through it. Duh.

Score:

helionaut 1

Sean 0

Batman with a different costume (the look, and the scimitar, makes me think of something Middle Eastern, maybe the war on terror Batman?)

Yes, I agree, it does have a Middle Eastern flair - perhaps in another reality Muslims control the world.

He does bear some resemblance to these fellows:

Originally, I thought it was this guy, but now taking a second look I'm not so sure...

1606373-elseworldsbats.jpg

1606373-elseworldsbats.jpg.684e26ff34d6a6b2830b9f5bdb9c17e0.jpg

Who's the guy on the ground with his head completely turned around?

Looks like Max Lord after Wonder Woman was through with him.

It kinda looks like some kind of homage to the folks who died during Infinite Crisis/52...Beetle, Max Lord, Question...did Jade die, I don't remember?

Look to the right of Blue Beetle knee. See the red? That's Atoms arm.