• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB - Avengers 93 CGC 9.4 or above.

38 posts in this topic

Yeah Im not getting my hopes up either as this is a book ive been looking a little while for also. Willing to pay aggressively for a nice copy by the way.

Good luck finding one TM. I feel lucky to have picked up my 9.0 copy.

Arex

Yeah Im not getting my hopes up either as this is a book ive been looking a little while for also. Willing to pay aggressively for a nice copy by the way.

What is the Fair Market Value on this book? How much have they been selling for in 9.0 and better?

last 9.4 sale on gpa 545.99 was over 18 months ago last sale

last 9.2 sale on gpa 281.76 last month

last 9.0 sale on gpa 115.00 this month

looks like the 9.4 is a seriously rare book. (for a marvel from this time frame)

looks like the 9.4 is a seriously rare book. (for a marvel from this time frame)

I have a raw copy, but I need to slab before I put on the market... maybe this summer. But, I thought I'd show you guys it.

avengers93.jpg

I have a raw copy, but I need to slab before I put on the market... maybe this summer. But, I thought I'd show you guys it.

avengers93.jpg

It appears to be an extremely nice copy - this book is tough in HG. I've been trying to upgrade the one I bought off the stands all those years ago...., ever since. The best I've been able to find in all those years is about an 8.0.

Just sold my slabbed 8.5 for just shy of $200 gossip.gif

Prove it

MetropolisComics.com has a raw 9.4 for $300.00 Looks like it MIGHT slab out at 9.4

SuperworldComics.com has a #93 they say is borderline 9.2-9.4 (no scan you would have to ask for one)

Prove it
Ive still got the one you sold me poke2.gif

MetropolisComics.com has a raw 9.4 for $300.00 Looks like it MIGHT slab out at 9.4

SuperworldComics.com has a #93 they say is borderline 9.2-9.4 (no scan you would have to ask for one)

The Metropolis copy looks like it's worth $300 to me, if CGC 9.4s are selling above $500. Pull the trigger! 893whatthe.gif

Prove it

Ask and you shall receive, for the Untrusting Canuckie