• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Present For The Girlfriend

84 posts in this topic

Oh, come on. She said some pretty mean stuff. You want to return some stuff about her? The booty call thing sounded pretty harmless to me especially since you said it in jest. Not especially nice but doesn't sound true since she is saying no in bed. Her saying you stink in the sack - now that was just mean.

I'm going through a slightly similar thing - so let me live out my stuff through you guys. A lot easier and safer that way:)

Don't walk...run. Not to sound cold-hearted, but if someone is willing to make up lies about you when they're pissed off....you don't want to be with them.

Some pretty harsh *spoon* for nothing more than the 'booty-call' comment. Think what could happen if you make her even madder.

IMHO

Personally I think it is none of our business. Let alone calling dj whipped to fuel the fire.

It is not the first time somebody has come here for the first time not knowing board etiquette and spoke their mind a bit too freely. Only to realize 5 minutes too late it was not the place to say what was said, or how it was said.

Sounds like the two of them need to talk about this offline and we should go about talking comics again.

Ze-

Don't walk...run. Not to sound cold-hearted, but if someone is willing to make up lies about you when they're pissed off....you don't want to be with them.

Some pretty harsh *spoon* for nothing more than the 'booty-call' comment. Think what could happen if you make her even madder.

In her defense, to her we're a bunch of meaningless nobodies (ok..not me), and blowing himout here was the most vindictive thing that she could with minimal damage control required at the end.

Nothing on base, just a jab at his 'on-line' cred.

Got off lightly by some peoples reckonning. makepoint.gif

I want to apologize to the forum. I placed my comments out of anger to embarrass & discredit him. He IS doing what he stated with the books. This was the wrong place to air our problems

Is a 'welcome to the boards' out of place here guys? confused-smiley-013.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Thomas, why did you tell her about the boards?

It's too late. The precedent has been set. Soon.....all girlfriends/wives will be posting here. insane.gif

Mrs. Donut and I have an understanding. She doesn't come here, and I don't go to her knitting boards. *shudder*

I'm downgraded to booty call status? I can't believe you said that. Okay Drew this is how it's going to be. You are going to take your 1 ball having *spoon* away from me forever. Just this morning we had the little chit chat about our relationship and you know what? The reason why I don't really want to have sex with you anymore is because you don't satisfy me yes you eat me out but when it comes to laying the pipe your no good at it and with that said you have just created a new enemy. I was wonder why you spent so much time on this website but now I see, it's because you are insecure and on here no one knows the real you so you can lie as much as your heart desires. I was okay with it you know I tried to be supportive to you and your difficulties but you are shameless. First to get people to send you stuff you lie to them and claim my complications and now you degrade me. Yes it's true I don't know these people but dammit you are why bad mouth me for no reason? I don't do that to you but I feel relieved to find this because I been stopped wanting to be with you and this mad my decision so much easier. THANK YOU and my advice to you is to be a better dad and stop living in a fantasy. While your busy writing on this board you could be emailling your sons or even calling them. GOODBYE and THANKS AGAIN
893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

You might want to edit that, it isn't quite the original. 'Mar_vell' added some delightful little touches.

confused-smiley-013.gif Not guilty! sorry.gifI quoted the original post verbatim. Someone must have edited the original post without checking the "MARK AS EDITED" box .

It's too late. The precedent has been set. Soon.....all girlfriends/wives will be posting here. insane.gif

Mrs. Donut and I have an understanding. She doesn't come here, and I don't go to her knitting boards. *shudder*

sign-funnypost.gif

I'm sure she has to fight hard to keep you off her knitting board!

Isn't that the board Greggy goes to and learns to knit hot pants?