• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM X-men and a question

12 posts in this topic

Hi,

I just picked up a very nice Bronze Age run of X-men (170-325 almost complete) from an owner who was fanatical about condition. I am not really in that market but it was a good price. See the 2 scans below of the same issue number but different color covers. I assume that this is a variant? Also what kind of value on them. I am thinking about sending in the majority for slabbing as I "think" they are mostly in the 9.4 and much higher. If anyone would like to see other scans of issues let me know.

These are actually not as nice as most of the other books.

Thanks,

Rube

xmen248.jpg

xmen248-1.jpg

Hi,

I just picked up a very nice Bronze Age run of X-men (170-325 almost complete) from an owner who was fanatical about condition. I am not really in that market but it was a good price. See the 2 scans below of the same issue number but different color covers. I assume that this is a variant? Also what kind of value on them. I am thinking about sending in the majority for slabbing as I "think" they are mostly in the 9.4 and much higher. If anyone would like to see other scans of issues let me know.

Here is a bit of advice from a high grade copper X-Men collector. If the common books are not 9.8 do not waste your money to get them slabbed. There are a few exceptions where you can send possible 9.6s. These books would include issues such as 212,213,248,266. If the majority of the collection are 9.4s and 9.6s dont waste your money if you are looking to make profit because you wont thumbsup2.gif