• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congratulations Greggy!

39 posts in this topic

893applaud-thumb.gif Congratulations to Greggy 893applaud-thumb.giffor getting a by name mention in the new Comic Buyers Guide (1627) on page 145! Sir Steve mentions him as having the best DC 100-pagers in an article on the CGC registry sets. That's pretty cool! thumbsup2.gif

yay.gifChris

893applaud-thumb.gif Congratulations to Greggy 893applaud-thumb.giffor getting a by name mention in the new Comic Buyers Guide (1627) on page 145! Sir Steve mentions him as having the best DC 100-pagers in an article on the CGC registry sets. That's pretty cool! thumbsup2.gif

yay.gifChris

What's that loud sucking sound I keep hearing...oh, nevermind, my window was cracked. 27_laughing.gif

Congrats Greggy!!

confused.gif

People still read the Comics Buyer's Guide confused-smiley-013.gif

Nothing else to read now that every sweet 100 pager in existance is slabbed. confused-smiley-013.gif

yay.gifChris

What's that loud sucking sound I keep hearing...oh, nevermind, my window was cracked. 27_laughing.gif

Congrats Greggy!!

00rolleasy53a.jpg

He surely paid for that gossip.gif

I can PM you the "Borock Public Recognition" price list.

He takes Visa, Master Card and AMEX, but PayPal is preferred.

He still refuses to take my money order. Christo_pull_hair.gif