• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Exhibitor Badges wanted

12 posts in this topic

The time has come for many board members to request exhibitor badges. So if any exhibitor has access to additional badges that board members can use please post here.

The badges are useful for having early access to the con.

I could use one btw.

If someone came up with an exhibitors badge for me, I might even have to fly down this year....first time since 1991...I'd even work a little just to have some fun.....

what days are the SD con this year....July 17-25 range right?

If someone came up with an exhibitors badge for me, I might even have to fly down this year....first time since 1991...I'd even work a little just to have some fun.....

what days are the SD con this year....July 17-25 range right?

Preview is July 25th. The regular con days are July 26-29

Do we have to work for it? confused-smiley-013.gif

I think me and Lok got Rich's 2 extras. We don't have to work for it, just pay for it. But Rich's price was very reasonable.

I bought one of Rich's badges last year and it worked out great. However, it was not an exhibitor badge, it ended up being some kind of guest badge. Meaning that it could not get me in outside of regular con hours. It was also not a regular con badge, although as a guest badge it did cover the entire regular con. The reason it worked out is because I snuck in pre-con through the back entrance flashing my badge quickly at a distance. Some of those security types don't pay much attention. I was turned away with this badge during pre-con hours during exhibitor setup.

This is not a slam against Rick, I don't even think he realized the difference. Besides, it worked out anyway. Just be prepared (Rick and whoever buys extra badges) that not all badges given to dealers are all access.

BassGMan is right...I didn't realize they'd stuck me with guest badges too.

Had a similar problem with Chris' badge but got that worked out.

This year, everything is square.

I called in advance to make sure that I have what I'm supposed to have.

And if anyone wants to watch my booth for an hour or two so I can shop or see a panel, that would rock smile.gif