• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do we know who the member's of the registry are?

105 posts in this topic

I really hope that CGC adds a few more titles like All Winners Comics and Captain America Comics to the list. Every little bit helps. :wishluck:

You may already be aware of this, but Captain America Comics and All Winners are part of the Timely set.

Actually I wasn't. Thank you very much! (thumbs u

I finally joined the registry, and I must say its been fun adding books and seeing my ranking go up. I'm currently at #49, but have a lot more books to enter. I'm glad CGC added a good number of GA titles to the registry, but there are still a lot more missing!

I often wondered when you would get around to joining it. With all of your books, I suspect I am going to be bumped out of more than one #1 slot in the sets I collect :)

I finally joined the registry, and I must say its been fun adding books and seeing my ranking go up. I'm currently at #49, but have a lot more books to enter. I'm glad CGC added a good number of GA titles to the registry, but there are still a lot more missing!

I often wondered when you would get around to joining it. With all of your books, I suspect I am going to be bumped out of more than one #1 slot in the sets I collect :)

In a lot of the sets, you're just one HG book away from being in first place again! (thumbs u

lol...I will just have to keep you away from the Blue Beetle books so you don't overthrow me on that score too. Glad to see you participating in the registry, even if it is to slay my scores

Bow down to the GGA cover king (worship)

But...the prince has aspirations :angel:

lol...I will just have to keep you away from the Blue Beetle books so you don't overthrow me on that score too. Glad to see you participating in the registry, even if it is to slay my scores

I think RareHighGrade has the Edgar Church GGA Blue Beetle books. If he decides to register, watch out! There are so many great unslabbed collections out there that will blow me out of the water if they join. The one collection I was surprised to find myself ahead in was Planet Comics. Surprsingly, I'm now also 3rd in the Timely set!

In a lot of the sets, you're just one HG book away from being in first place again! (thumbs u

You know, you are right about that. :gossip: Sell me some of yours!

:baiting:

Probably not until I find someone and get married. :shy:

I think RareHighGrade has the Edgar Church GGA Blue Beetle books. If he decides to register, watch out! There are so many great unslabbed collections out there that will blow me out of the water if they join. The one collection I was surprised to find myself ahead in was Planet Comics. Surprsingly, I'm now 3rd in the Timely set!

I know about RareHighGrade's Mile High Blue Beetle books too. Begging and pleading didn't work I'm afraid, not that I can blame him. Agreed, he blows us both out of the "Sky" if he decides to register his BB books.

:acclaim: Ed, you should PM me with the qualities in a woman you are looking for. Perhaps I can scout for you to get the process moving a little quicker :P

:acclaim: Ed, you should PM me with the qualities in a woman you are looking for. Perhaps I can scout for you to get the process moving a little quicker :P

Someone with Phantom Lady's attributes would work. lol

Yeah, seems like a really cool vibe here. Wish I had endless funds (like the rest of us) to get more books graded.

By the way, I'm good friends with starman221 (currently #14). One hell of a cool guy who's collection puts mine to shame. Last time I talked to him, he mentioned his recent acquisition of a Batman #1 in (unrestored) 6.5. Been working on getting a FF #1 from him, but that's almost in a different league as that Batman book he just scored!